Friday, June 14, 2024

THE ETERNAL GAME PLAY!


The man firmed up..
  • "I am fed up with these 6 enemies making me fall 'n' number of times. From today, whatever be the situation,
I'll be contented,
I'll be calm,
I'll be generous,
I'll be appreciating around,
I'll be humble
and thus
Will live through certain clarity..
  • My discipline starts now!"
Soon, he became the talk of town and his program was going on in leaps and bounds..

Anger called for an urgent meeting. Only greed and jealousy attended..
  • "Listen! Every up has down. The more this man remains calm, the more he'll lose his temper. I needn't plan anything at this point of time to topple him. What about you, people?"
Anger questioned..
  • "In the right moment, I'll show the opportunity of grabbing. He'll fall flat!"
Greed asserted..
  • "In time, I'll bring in front of him the right object of comparison. He can't escape!"
Jealousy said with a wink..
  • "Where are our desire, pride and delusion? Not seen!"
Anger asked..
  • "They sent a message that they can't come for the meeting as they are busy!"
Was the reply. Anger fumed..
  • "What busy when our house is on fire?"
  • "We don't know!"
As anger looked at the man carefully..
  • He was seen constantly desiring to continue his discipline,
  • All along feeling proud that he could achieve what he planned and
  • Thus remained deluded eternally in the trap he only invited!
Keywords: GAME, PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment