Monday, July 22, 2024

REAL SIMPLICITY!


The Great Man said..

  • “People call me great..
  • They take blessings from me..
  • They wait patiently for my advice..
  • They are ready to spend their wealth if I tell them to do something.. 
  • They freely give donations huge in number and value for all Establishments running on my name..
  • They are ready to take admissions for their children in the schools started by my Trust..
  • They very faithfully take treatment in the hospitals run by the Trust..

Whereas

  • I feel insecure and have my own doubts on issues of life..
  • I sometimes have no peace of mind when certain thoughts enter my mind..
  • I alternate many times between the right action and a compromise and
  • My life is empty with this restlessness!

Compared to this,

  • The worm in front digging continuously into the earth has no doubt about its action..
  • It does this forever on earth till its energies and strength permit and
  • It does its action so faithfully and  
  • It is happy in doing that in life!

Seen thus,

  • The worm is ever happy without doubt

And

  • I am waiting that to happen to me in my life!”
Keyword: SIMPLICITY

No comments:

Post a Comment