Sunday, August 11, 2024

'BRAHMA SATYAM JAGAT MITHYA!'.. HOW MUCH I CAN ASCERTAIN IN THAT DIRECTION?


"Sir, it is said in our Sacred Books

'BRAHMA SATYAM JAGAT MITHYA!'
(God is Truth and world is unreal)

And Great Personalities ever confirmed that..

In such a realistic scenario, where's the thought of celebration and enjoying?”

“Dear!

What Sacred Books and Great Personalities convey is different and what we convey is different even though the sentences remain the same!"

"How, Sir?"

"I'll ask you a question..

Whenever the night watchman on vigil at midnight repeats the words,

'Hoshiyaar.. Jagte Raho (Be alert and be awake)!' 

And if you hear that what would you do?"

"Ok.. Either I'll remind myself, if I put the inside bolt of my house properly or I may get up and re-check it!"

"You know, a Great Personality under the cover of a trace ignorance in a similar situation got instant Awakening by putting a question to self,

'Am I sleeping in my life?',

Opened the door and walked off into jungles for Meditation and Penance!

"Why do/did you not do what the Great Personality did?"

"---------"

"Dear! Remember, for us with our own mundane desires world is very much real and I should not be talking on the unreality of world even though the Great Personalities have said so..

Instead, I should
  • See the realistic situation in front,
  • Do the required in that context,
  • Offer a sincere Prayer to Almighty for over all take care and
  • Remain happy with what the Lord gives ultimately..
No other thought/talk/doing is sacred here!”

Keywords: real, unreal

No comments:

Post a Comment