Friday, September 20, 2024

NATURE'S FURY; NATURE'S COOL!


"Silence please.. Fed up with sounds!"

I shouted at the top my voice..

The Thunder from above roared spreading vibrations all around me..

"Lights off.. My eyes need cool for a while!"

I screamed aloud..

The flashing Lightening from top descended down cutting thru' the darkness around me..

"Not a speck of dust to be seen around!"

I said sternly..

The pounding Wind brought a tonne of dust spreading all around me..

"When will these wet conditions go?"

I murmured within..

The pitter patter Rain hit the surroundings doubling the humidity next to me..

"Sweat all over.. Need some cool!"

I complained softly..

The hiding Sun came out of the passing clouds directly shining on me..

Understanding Nature's Way, I wished with all cool..

"Love relaxing in Mother Nature's Lap!"

Mother Nature instantly became cool and calm spreading Her Eternal Love around me!

Keywords: FURY, COOL

No comments:

Post a Comment