Tuesday, October 8, 2024

CHALLENGING THE WRONG DOER.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?



"Sir! Many times I become very angry with the wrongs done by the powerful around!"

"Dear! Are you ready to challenge those powerful?"

"No.. I am afraid!"

"Do you want to stop such people from doing the wrong?"

"Yes.. Very much!"

"My advice is don't stop this challenging!"

"How can I do that when I am so much afraid!"

"Dear! This challenging is not one activity but a set of activities

Ranging from

Challenging the person thru' non co-operation

To

Questioning one's own existence..

I'm sure you can do some of in between activities with all ease!"

"Means?"

"It means you will be doing an exercise called 

Self denial 

Thru' activities like,
  • Not taking direct/indirect benefits given by the wrong doer as much,
  • Not getting into gossiping about the wrong doer as much,
  • Myself not talking ill of the wrong doer as much,
  • Involving in minimum required constructive criticism of the wrong doer,
  • Eating less at times,
  • Go on fasting once in a way,
  • Myself trying to do right as much,
  • Correcting myself where I go wrong sincerely feeling sorry for the wrong done..
Etc..Etc..

Seen thus, the list endless and the limits too..

When I start living with such a discipline,

It's the right way of challenging the wrong doer

At my own feasible level to the best of my abilities simultaneously trying to improve therein constantly!"


Keywords: CHALLENGING, WRONG, DOER

No comments:

Post a Comment