Monday, October 21, 2024

MY FRIENDSHIP!


  • "My friends' number on social media touches no less figure than 3000. My friends are my life!"
Screamed the youth in 20s with an unknown happiness..
  • "I've around 1900 friends in my circle. Friends make my life!"
Said aloud the person in early 30s with no less happiness seen on face..
  • "My friends circle presently is around 1200. Some earlier ones are not in contact for a long time. Yes.. Ok.. Small number will do.. I too don't have time keep contact with many!"
Asserted the individual in late 30s with a beaming face..
  • "I've around 600 people as my core friends. Few are around me and rest are away but they are active on my social network!"
Affirmed the person in mid 40s with an awe on face..
  • "Presently, I don't interact much on social medias except on some occasions. Yes.. Friends are there but in my close circle, I can number them around 200!"
Said the individual in early 50s with a certain distinct expression on face..
  • "My friends number around 40 in core circle. Rest have moved away and are busy in their own activities. No problem, at my age, 40 is a good number and I too have that much time only!"
Said the person of late 50s with a cheerful smile..
  • "A few friends around my locality are my close friends presently just numbering about 12.. They make my day!"
Said the elderly of mid 60s with a simple smile..
  • "You hear the harmonium music coming from the opposite house? That man was my class mate in my school. We don't interact in person other than myself listening to his melodious harmonium music daily!"
Said the elderly of advance age with a feeble smile..

Keyword: FRIENDSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment