Tuesday, October 22, 2024

WHAT DOES YOUR BREAKFAST PLATE LOOK LIKE?

  • "My breakfast plate should be filled with many, many fresh edible items. A minimum of.... Varieties served in parallel limitless.. You know, once I with my friends had a bet of eating for breakfast.... as many numbers and I was the winner. That really was my day!"
Screamed the youth in mid 20s jumping all along..
  • "I love sumptuous breakfast with varied dishes. In fact, I love the concept of brunch.. Breakfast and lunch together taken with limitless items!"
Said aloud the one in mid 30s with an unknown joy explicitly seen on face..
  • "My concept is to have good breakfast served hot and plenty. I love the concept.. Have the best breakfast, eat small lunch and again have good dinner!"
Said assertively the one in early 40s an awe seen on face..
  • "For me, sumptuous breakfast is a thing of the past. Of late, I'm advised to cutdown my dietary consumption. This applies equally to my breakfast. A tasty breakfast in small quantities everywhere is my discipline of these days!"
Said the one in early 50s with a broad smile..
  • "Presently, I have cutdown many items from my food and breakfast too is no exception here. Just 3 or 4 items served hot and tasty on a clean porcelain plate completes my this activity for the day!"
Said the one in early 60s with a cheer..
  • "Now a days my consumption at table is reduced a lot. Just one item with steaming coffee by the side, makes my day in the morning hrs!"
Said the one in late 60s with a simple smile..
  • "These days, I'm not that hungry in morning hrs and I decided to skip breakfast and limit myself with small nutritious consumptions for lunch and dinner. That sure keeps me quite active at this age!"
Said the one in mid 70s with a feeble smile..

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop


Keyword: BREAKFAST

No comments:

Post a Comment