Friday, July 31, 2026

CAPABILITY.. WHAT'S IT IN OUR LIVES?

"I think, I am the most capable person!"

I said proudly..

"Based on what you are saying that?"

The person of deep wisdom queried..

"The fields I entered, I was 100% success in all!"

I replied..

"That alone will not prove your capability. It may be luck or they may be one time happenings!"

The wise person said..

"How can you say that so easily?"

I questioned back..

"Because capability is ever filled with dynamic qualities from a person that constantly show up as the person starts working with dedication and not mere talk of the achievements..

You know?

  • Behind every able man, there are other able men. (Chinese Proverb)
  • Great abilities produce great vices as well as virtues. (Greek Proverb)
  • Able people can do more. (Chinese Proverb)
  • God does not ask our ability but our availability. (Author Unknown)

As one starts showing the above said traits and give outputs constantly with a cheerful smile, the world sure recognizes the person and that recognition alone completes the definition of the word..

CAPABILITY OF A PERSON!"

Clarified the wise person with a smile!

Keyword: CAPABILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment