Wednesday, July 22, 2026

THE SACRED MESSAGE.. FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL!


I traveled back in history and it was the time, I was appointed as the Assistant to the Historical King....

That was my first day, in my Office..

With an air Authority, I gave clear-cut instructions to my staff next to me..

"In my Working Area everywhere, only one board should be displayed..

'At Your Service!'

At as many places as possible..
  • All those boards should be daily cleaned thoroughly and kept sparkling,
  • The letters on board should be bold and quite readable from distance and
  • The board should carry a smile symbol all round the writing..
The moment a person enters the Office with a problem,
  • He/she should be welcomed with the same smile,
  • His/her problem listened to with all sincerity and He/she should be explained
  • The complexity of the issue if any,
  • The approximate time it takes to resolve the issue and
  • The feed back that would be given to him/her in between
And
  • Thus work out diligently towards solving the issue!"
"Are you really serious with your proposals?"

A Voice from behind asked..

"What do you mean?"

I shot back..

"Are you sure of implementing your plans with 100% success?"

"100% sure!"

"Look at your 'self!'"

"What is there to look at myself?"

"I'm saying look at your 'self!'"

"What?"

"Yes.. That 'self' in you.. Will it allow you to do, what you planned/proposed?"

"Why not?"

"From time immemorial, the Great Personalities fought with their 'self' non stop and they alone could bring it under control or could tame it!"

"Means, I..."

"You have to do many sacrifices before you talk on such things!"

"You mean to say.. I can't help people?"

"I'm not saying that you can't help. The No1 quality required with you in that situation is certain 

Humility and Calmness!"

"Can you be more clear?"

"As a person approaches you, you should
  • Welcome him/her with a heart with a deep feeling within you that because of him/her only, you are in that seat,
  • Listen to him/her whole heartedly,
  • Look into the issue with dedication,
  • Bring out the best solution in the situation
And
  • Handover the solution with a smile on your face and a question within you..
'Could I have helped him/her better in the situation?'

And that attitude will make you be ready to resolve one's issue better, next time..

I advise you..

"Leave the show; do the duty!"

I became dumb..

Muttering courage, I asked,

"May I know, who you are advising me with such dedication?"

The Voice around became silent all of a sudden and as I looked at God's idol in front of me,

The Lord was seen smiling at me!

Keywords: SACRED, MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment