Sunday, July 26, 2026

THE ULTIMATE TRUTH IN LIFE!


When ignorance rules and doubt is seen nowhere..

"100% I know!"

Says one firmly..

When ignorance lessens and doubt surfaces..

"How much I know?"

Questions within one more..

When ignorance further lessens and doubt starts questioning..

"Do I really know?"

Expresses doubt, the 3rd one..

When ignorance slides down and doubt deepens..

"I know.. I don't know.. I know.. I don't know.."

Talks the 4th one on and off..

When knowledge surfaces and doubt vanishes..

"How can I know?"

Says the 5th one..

When knowledge continues rising and clarity surfaces..

"I don't know!"

Firmly says, the 6th one..

When knowledge establishes and clarity goes up and up..

"Nothing I know!"

Declares the 7th one..

That understanding, as it deepens within infinitely in unknown time and when the influence of the 3 Psychic knots Viz.,

Brahma Granthi
Vishnu Granthi and
Rudra Granthi


Vanishes allowing free flow of Spiritual Knowledge,

A Great Personality is born spreading around the

COSMIC KNOWLEDGE AND ORIGINAL SILENCE

Among millions of people helping them to rise in their lives!

Keywords: ULTIMATE, TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment