Monday, October 5, 2026

A DOZEN BELIEFS.. THE SINGLE BLESSING!

  • "I believe in taking care of myself the best from health and safety point of view!"
Said one..
  • "I believe in taking up family responsibilities to core and discharging the same to the best of my abilities!"
Said the 2nd one..
  • "I believe in doing hard work and taking handsome returns in my earning age!"
Said the 3rd one ..
  • "I believe in doing smart work and taking handsome returns earning Payer's appreciation in my earning years!"
Said the 4th individual..
  • "I believe in keeping good discipline everywhere all the time!"
Said the 5th personality..
  • "I believe in helping others in need!"
Said one more person..
  • "I believe myself expressing in an artistic way!"
Said the 7th one..
  • "I believe in experimenting my life and arrive at conclusions!"
Said the 8th person..
  • "I believe in being part of Nature as much!"
Said the 9th person..
  • "I believe in God and in offering heartfelt Prayers!"
Said the 10th one..
  • "I believe not in God but in doing good!"
Said the 11th person..
  • "I believe in myself exploring everywhere!"
Said the last one..

God from Above Smiled and Blessed all equally!

Keyword: BELIEFS

No comments:

Post a Comment