"What is there to watch?"
"I am different every moment!"
"The difference is insignificant. More over, if I divert my attention to such watching, I will be doing nothing in my life!"
"That watching does not take you out from your doing; instead, it makes you a better doer!"
"How? I don't get it!"
"See.. I have a duty every moment, do you agree?"
"Yes!"
"Should I not know my duty to the best of my knowledge?"
"Yes!"
"I know that only when I am attentive; is it not?"
"Yes!"
"That being attentive is time related; ok?"
"Yes!"
"So, if I try to be attentive maximum moments of my life; that's the best attention from my end; isn't it?"
"Yes!"
"Mean's I am aware of my intentions as well as my doings for max time feasible; agree?"
"Yes!"
"Such awareness with human beings exists from zero to infinity at various gradations. Do you agree that I should improve here as much for my betterment and the world's betterment?"
"Yes!"
"See, from the time we opened this discussion till this moment of arriving at this conclusion on being attentive, we both have changed for better, yes?"
"Yes!"
"Dear! When the night watchman on vigil was repeating the words,
'Hoshiyaar.. Jagte Raho (Be alert and be awake)!',All got up from their sleep, checked the doors of their homes and went back to sleep with
'Why am I sleeping in my life?',
Opened the door and walked away into jungles to Meditate and Secure
PERMANENT PEACE IN LIFE..
That's the exact message behind the words..
'BEING AWARE MORE MOMENTS!'"
Keyword: AWARENESS

No comments:
Post a Comment