Saturday, September 26, 2015

THE COMPLETE MAN..


3 men of different natures and temperaments were living in the neighborhood..

The 1st man used to say..
  • "It's our Will Power and Hard Work that counts here forever.. I don't know whether God is there or not but they say that even the Mom does not feed her baby unless the baby cries.. That's how Nature's Laws go around forever whether we like it or not.. 
Wherever I go, I always lookout for Business alone; nothing else interests me!"

The 2nd man used to say..

  • "I believe in hard work and one's own effort.. I systematically built this Empire and it's my own make.. Am proud that I could achieve all this as I was careful all the time, mastered the pitfalls everywhere and…… My plans ever are perfect.. The man who started along with me is down today because he was careless and had no such concrete plans.. But here, I equally believe that God helps me indirectly and Blesses all along provided I do all this and continue doing the same.. 
Wherever I go, I always lookout for Business and Temples alone; nothing else interests me!"

The 3rd man used to say..
  • "No doubt, I believe in hard work and one's own effort.. And here, I equally believe that God helps me indirectly and Blesses all along in this Mission of mine only when in parallel I take up certain Service too to Humanity where the truly less privileged are helped to some extent.. Without this last effort, my Mission on this Earth is never complete! 
Wherever I go, I always lookout for my usual Business and Temples but beyond some Service Organizations too for this additional Contribution and I thus feel that I am complete here!"

Even though all of them were men of certain basic fear and pride in their life directly or indirectly, the last one alone did a better job compared to the remaining 2..

The reason being,
  • In the mind of the 1st man, pride indirectly ruled behind all his actions.. 
  • In the mind of the 2rd man, pride prevailed for major part of the day but soon fear too followed many times.. 
  • In the mind of the last man, in spite of the fear and pride over taking him out of his habit, many times humility too soon followed as the Service attitude therein instantly reminded him of that! 

The above conceptualized story ever makes me believe that that attitude of the last man alone makes me feel happy and ever connects me in this my limited life covered up with my own Ignorance where in my Actions at the back of a Humbleness feeling within me moves me forever in the Right Direction alone!

(This Post is written as per the requirement of the

#SoulCurry)

2 comments:

  1. A very nice story Sir. Pride, gratitude and humility - all three put together make a wholesome personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Somali.. Very rightly said.. An additional supportive Comment here!

      Delete