KEY INGREDIENTS OF A GOOD BUSINESS:
- Competitive Business is the core ingredient of human survival anywhere in the world..
- A good Business means nothing is guaranteed and working may be endless..
- When the rich spend, economic activity is sure augmented..
- Sometimes the investment needed to acquire a capability is just a negative situation around..
- Incidents around should not decide the direction of progress of work involving Business; the requirement alone should..
- Every one can always do the own portion of a job and none else should do that part..
- Lack of time to do things other than the 'core work' is sure a blessing in disguise in a Business Environment..
- Competitive working in high demand field thru' quality Product deliveries to the Rich Customer pays the highest in Business..
THE GOOD DISCIPLINE REQUIRED AT WORK FROM MY SIDE:
- Sincerity in my job is the gateway for long time association in the field wherein the presence of greed there sure spoils the show sooner or later..
- The very safe investment for ever lies in giving my energies partly for the production of the essentials too in parallel..
- It's always safer to do a little extra work, pay a little extra attention or appear a little less at work rather than stick to the exact..
- The gap between ‘I will do’ and 'What I do' is never less many times and I should constantly be aware of that difference..
- If I firm up doing a job, time will be found even beyond 24 hrs of the day.. No shortage there!
- At work, I should always stretch but never should break..
- Willingness to work on my behalf brings its own unknown earnings as sweat forever is the safest..
- The reason for my working is never to have great relaxation at the end of the day..
THE FACTS AT WORK:
- At 'work' small is ever 'beautiful'..
- For a man of greater understanding, the difference between 'leisure time', 'free time' and 'working time' never exist..
- A 'Good work' doubly sure keeps the 'bad man' away..
- If Friday evenings are highly interesting, Monday mornings would be too sickening..
- It's a myth that a capable worker is easily available and if one is sure of that, there's a big problem..
- No payment is enough for one to satisfy the whims and fancies of the Boss..
- The Novice at work is always conscious of own achievements where as the Professional simply concentrates..
- The Saying 'Time is money' is never for people without work..