Friday, October 13, 2017

THE REAL MISCHIEF MAKER!

Oh! My Belief.. 
You, 
My Personal Faith 
In what I observe around and what I experience forthwith..

From childhood, as I started observing/experiencing, you conveniently captured me making me compare each of my experiences with yourself.. 
You thus made me constantly oscillate between the 
'Good’ and ‘Bad’ 
and the 
‘Right’ and ‘Wrong!’

Having so coolly done that, you made me divide people saying 
‘My Person’ and ‘Not My Person’ 
and further forced me to
'Like My Person' and ‘Dislike Not Mine!’
In time, this duality with me had gone beyond ultimately making me 
'Embrace My Person to my Bosom' 
and 
'Hate That Not Mine to the Root!'

I'm lucky I could catch you today, you 
'The Rotten Monotony'
by my side..
Thru' the dawn of certain wisdom in me that assured me see 
'The Better of Me' 
become aware to 
‘The Truth at Every Instance’ 
to the extent possible, accordingly firm up and act! 

Yes.. I understand that here alone lies 
my strength, steadfastness and a great wish to explore 
'The World of Truth’
around me rather than be caught and carried away by the glimpses of pleasures you showed to trap me eternally!

No doubt, you are not an easy enemy to tackle with as the tackling personality me, myself is part and parcel of you if not the whole, depending on the level of my own elevation in 
'The Path of Higher Understanding..' 

Still.. No problem, you continue your tricks on me I continue to be more vigilant, ready myself take some blame and attack from the world which is inevitable in the process but never leave
‘My Truthful Path’
and 
‘The Path Laid out by The Great Personalities'
of the world.. 

It's sure no easy job for me here but this life is worth experimenting thru' this 
'Vibrant New’
rather than going round and round thru' 
'The Rotten Routine’ 
you propose every moment with no respite from carrying the burden of pleasant experiences on my back adding bits and pieces thru' my interactions with the world.. 
The glitter and glamour of which constantly mesmerizing me but 
Instantly vanishing from the scene exactly when needed!"

The Post is written in line with this week's 
IndiSpire Prompt

Keyword:
BELIEF

2 comments: