Tuesday, November 8, 2011

@@ Nature, Life and Beyond....Everything can Teach....



It was raining cats and dogs that day in Cumberland, RI! 

I was near the window of my flat at second level seeing the downpour. 

A huge car came down and the driver parked the car 
Opposite to my window away on the other side of road. 

"Get down and walk home......" 

The driver spoke in a little high pitch and 
His voice merged with tittering sound of incessant rain drops! 

The front door opened.... 

Lo! To my surprise, Bernese mountain dog got down slowly without a jump from the vehicle and stood there a minute. 

He took a 90 deg turn and started walking slowly and majestically towards my block. 
Got on to foot path, made a perfect 90 deg right turn and 
Made the next  90 deg left turn at the entrance of his flat and walked in 
With no jerk and slowly disappeared from my sight all together 
The rain drops ever striking! 

What a marvelous scene I had seen! 

My heart filled with unexplained joy to see such a discipline in the mammal, of course 
The joy was partly I was not in front of him!! 

As I was engrossed with the thoughts of 
Beauty of discipline in Nature and every creature around me exhibiting the same so faithfully, 

I simultaneously understood that 
There should be no shortage in me to be indisciplined any moment in life and thus slowdown but be on toes all the time everywhere to help the Creation around me to express its best wherein only my safety lies forever eternally…. 

The great learning....

No comments:

Post a Comment