Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meaningful life....The Way in front of us....

The truth known to me is always the relative truth.

The absolute truth is at Infinity and with a finite body I am always away from the Infinite!

  
I have to lead my life only at a level of truth known to me as that alone is safe for me.  Below this level, conflict is eternal and above this pain associated is not less.

Thus both these patterns of life become a sort of copying something; not the original!

Then a question may arise; what for it is
 said all the time, “Do always good." when my level is limited?  How can I do good everywhere in such scenario?

It is a real question one may ask!

But, there is an answer….

Having assessed myself the relative level of my Understanding, the first and foremost activity I should contemplate upon is my total plan in this life towards a reasonable safe sailing through along with vagaries of Nature  existing 
around to some extent.

This is the first discipline that should be with me!  In fact, our elders, all societies and cultures around have shown us the path already….

Having firmly embraced this life, within this arena I should continuously work for people around for their good, simultaneously taking care of me well and thus evolve.

This way I may be freed from many wrong beliefs, ideas and dogmas and arrive at a common code of the highest ethics which always stresses only one point….”All are equal!”

Yes, if I understand this truly, what else is needed to be achieved in this life?

This is all I should do in this life; rest is God’s grace!

Why not follow this discipline?

No comments:

Post a Comment