Sunday, May 23, 2021

THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR DESPONDENCY IN LIFE!


It's a fact that many times, I suddenly experience a

'LOST FEELING'

In my life..

It's a feeling of loosing total grip on the issues being pursued relentlessly till that point of time with a distinct doubt in mind,

“WHERE ALL THIS IS LEADING TO?”

That's definitely a desperate feeling for certain time and that happens because I am constantly pursuing issues of life which deviate from the

ORIGINAL TRUTH Viz.,

'BRAHMA SATYAM JAGAT MITHYA'

Meaning

BRAHMAN IS REAL AND THE WORLD IS UNREAL..

Here, my field of activities are purely related to the world as that alone is the life totally known to me at this moment. Invariably such a situation would lead an individual to the above said thinking Viz.,

“WHERE ALL THIS IS LEADING TO?”

But
  • I'm not really hopeless,
  • It's very much natural to happen in that way and
  • There's a definite solution too for all that confusion in me..
The reason is..

In spite of being a highly evolved Personality too, Prince Arjuna also experienced a similar Despondency in Kurukshetra War when He had to wage a War with His own people. Lord Krishna cleared His Doubt Saying..

“matra-sparshas tu kaunteya sitosna-sukha-duhkha-dah
agamapayino’nityas tams titiksasva bharata”


“The mere contact of Senses as is, O Son of Kunti, cause heat and cold, pleasure and pain. They come and go and they are impermanent. Endure them bravely, O descendant of Bharata!"

But along with that the Lord advised him to Wage the Righteous War which is the Duty of a Warrior. And that

SACRED MESSAGE OF SRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA

Can be exactly applied to my life too without a second thought..

The let down condition is temporary and time sure reduces in its intensity..

THE HOPE IN ME

Soon brings in a 'New Energy' thru' 'New Aspirations and New Plans' because my very nature is that. Thus, the only Right Way in front of me is
  • Get up at the earliest,
  • Recover quickly and soon
  • Start doing the Ordained Duties in front at the back of
GOOD HABITS,
HARD WORK,
GOOD BEHAVIOR
and
LAW ABIDING ATTITUDE

In spite of my mind suggesting the various alternatives..

As I start living my life thus
  • Certain Peace of mind instantly comes up,
  • In time becomes steady with a renewed interest in living and
  • Truly sails me out in spite of the vagaries of life tossing me quite often in between..
Continued thus, finally whatever result comes up will be gracefully accepted by me as the

ULTIMATE GIFT OF GOD

Or

WHAT NATURE HAS KEPT FOR ME IN STORE

Depending on whether I am a Believer or a Non-Believer

Since such a Serene mind alone can perceive and accept 

THE ULTIMATE! 

4 comments:

  1. very insightful post, seriously thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post
    loved these lines "whatever Result comes up will be Gracefully accepted by me as the Ultimate Gift of God since such a Serene mind alone can perceive and accept That Ultimate!" i am keeping them for my prayer :-) thanks Good wishes.

    ReplyDelete