Tuesday, May 25, 2021

SURE.. A SERIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL TALK!


That evening after a day's out, the Little One of 4+ was seen turning very fast the huge globe purchased by his grandpa as his birthday gift. Seeing that, the grandpa instantly decided to teach his boy an important lesson along with the play. He said,

"Dear, it's a model of our mother earth! Do you know our days and nights become shorter if our mother earth goes faster?"
  • "Oh! That'll be really fun!"
Said the boy looking at his grandpa with a distinct amusement expression on his face..

"No, dear! We should have only 24 hrs a day. Else, our bodies and minds'll be confused and we become sick. 
Our inclined mom earth again goes round the sun at one speed only. Because of that we get rains, water and all green around. Don't you want all that?"

  • "I like playing in rain with paper boats in the puddles!"
"Yes.. You can always do that.. So we shouldn't like faster speeds.. OK?"
  • "Yes!"
"Our mom earth, our sun god and our dear stars in the sky never like super speeds and faster life!"
  • "Can I move my globe slower?"
"No.. Even that also is not good.. Then we won't have all our things in time and our life becomes difficult!"
  • "So.. We all should move at the speed our mom earth asks!"
"Not exactly.. Our mom earth allows us going faster also for our happiness but not too much. And she is asking..

'I'm moving with my speeds round me and round the sun no more no less and so you have green plants, many animals, lots of fish, plenty of rain and water.. You want all these, Isn't it?'"

  • "Yes.. I love playing with my pet, I like plants in my garden and I want to see fish jumping in waters!"
"She is again asking,

'Your favorite coconut water too which you had in the afternoon in the garden next to our house?'"
  • "Yes.. I love my coconut water.. It's yummy!"
"Then our mom earth is saying,

'Follow what I do and if you want, do more bit by bit only not too much anywhere!'

Shall we follow her? Then our mom earth will be very happy and we'll sure have all these with us!"
  • "Yes.. Yes.. I'm going to listen to all what my mom says and what my mom earth says!"
The grandpa instantly felt too happy to listen to those sweet words from his boy. He gently patted the Little One, wished him all the best in his life and beyond mused within..

"My limitless expansion at a rate much higher than what Mother Nature permits naturally is the reason for the present

Global warming, 
Atmospheric pollution and 
Vanishing green next to me.. 

No doubt, having taken the birth of a human being I need to do something for mankind welfare and that doing forever remains making a small change to the Original given to me with certain sacrifice chipped in from my end..

Mother Nature happily permits that and equally allows me enjoy my life again with limited expansion making small changes to my surroundings as my enjoyments are defined that way only. If I start living my life with such a limited expansion in total, 

My welfare is taken care, 
My safety is ensured and 
The green plants next to me blossom in the gardens and parks built around me 

Ever assuring me availability of 

My essentials, 
My health, 
My happiness in a different direction..

That happiness in me ultimately will be in tune with Nature and with such Originality next to me intactI can sing the ever advocated song of my life with total zeal to my full satisfaction..

'What else is the better life for me on the earth?

Where else do I find a better life on the earth?

Who else do give me a better life on the earth?

Nothing..No Where.. None.. Forever!'" 



Keywords: ENVIRONMENTAL, TALKS

No comments:

Post a Comment