Monday, January 11, 2021

CONFUSION TO CLARITY.. WHAT'S IT LIKE AT WORK?


“My colleague friend had left one of his works with me as he had to go on an outstation trip. I can't say, 'NO' to him as he was very much supportive in some of my personal issues earlier. Presently along with my usual works, I am getting totally exhausted!”

“My dear! I understand that your friend colleague was of much help to you earlier and you should ever be grateful to such a personality having come to your rescue in time..

But I've a question.. How is that you, earlier couldn't do the so called your works in time and took help of this friend?”

“What are you saying, Sir? Where was the time for me to do all that? Had my friend not supported me at that time…..”

“Dear! I understand that many times, works requiring more than 24 hrs would be with us and we'll have no way other than completing them in time..

But, it is ever a duty with us to finely segregate all those works into

ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL,
  • Attend to the essential ones on war footing,
  • Plan and attend to the non essential over a period of time so that their execution does not hamper with the essential and beyond
  • Distribute those works among the people responsible for doing them get them done in time, you supervising the affairs all along thus
MANAGE TO CORE ALL THE AFFAIRS..

Instead presently, you have taken up

THE WHOLE ON YOU
  • Making few intermediate people relax more at your cost and
  • When attempted doing the works, found impossible to do them all,
  • Took the help of your friend and
  • That friend today has left his work with you and gone on his outstation relaxation..
WHAT ELSE WILL HAPPEN?"

Keywords: MANAGE, WORK

6 comments:

  1. Prioritization of work is indeed one of the essential ingredients of success. You write Precise and Useful points on personality development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is for us to use the 24 hrs allotted to us in the most efficient manner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there alone lies our strength of facing the tough situations of life.... A Good Observation.... Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Very insightful. The way we manage our time determine our success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Purba for the appreciation.. Very rightly asserted the message of the post.. Wishes!

      Delete