Thursday, July 30, 2015

"LISTEN TO ME AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.. I PROMISE!"

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

  • "It's no problem here if you do as I tell you.. I'm going to tell all this out of my own personal experience in this direction.. I've seen many people getting benefitted here without single doubt.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "I know the problem and I know the solution too.. I'm 100% sure here.. Just do it.. You will be alright.. My directional sense here would never go wrong.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "I don't know what to say but sure I can say that many who had similar issues with them almost all were out of such mess, the moment they followed my advice.. In fact, they were all directionless initially, I alone set them right there.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!" 
  • "See! The Sun forever rises in the East and never the other way.. My direction of talk too is unique in that way.. It can never be the other way.. And I tell you.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "I know this time the winds are blowing from North.. That's why you are here, no where and exactly with me who can really steer your direction of thinking.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "See dear! A Navigator should truly know in which direction he is traveling.. You too are in midst of a sea like crisis and you have to set the sails firmly in the direction you are supposed to move in the situation... Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "Our life is a long journey as we travel in this life we are bound to lose our direction as the other beliefs too get in our way and make us shaky.. Leave all that and think here on what I say.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
  • "No more discussions needed here and the problem with you is crystal clear.. Steer your way and set your direction of thinking firm.. Indecision makes you confused.. Listen to me and you'll definitely be out of this trouble.. I promise!"
Eight knowledgeable men, eight firm advices, from eight directions of thinking that their way sure would work, all at a time in the mind of the man instantly produced a flash in him.. And there exactly thru' God's Grace, he could luckily see his own ninth direction within himself for his problem and that was truly the end of the story..

And the same was nothing but living thru' the physical aspects of life which anyhow have to be lived through by any one in the world suitably modifying the directions of actions as life would come up.. There one had to continuously address them through constructive action leaving a few which time alone could solve!' 
Thus finally, the man understood that alone as what is truly called 
'THE LIFE!'

8 comments:

  1. your way of description is very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subjective view worth pondering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madam for the right Comment.. Yes..It's just my perception alone!

      Delete
  3. ooohhh...... i loved it.... I might have heard of it a few times ,,,,,,, but this time it really felt great. Your writing does add conviction to the matter and the experience shows........ thanks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Hitesh.. So nice to hear from you these words.. Just loved the comment very much.. Thanks for the same!

      Delete
  4. worth some deep reflection sir...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana for your right appreciation and the interest taken.. Best Wishes!

      Delete