Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Silent Noblest Wish....


The son was in Class 7th.... He had an option of speaking on a Subject in his Elocution Period.... He avoided giving his name.... The father came to know about that, straight away met his Class Teacher and included his name....

"I don't like giving a Speech in front of my friends!" pleaded the son....
"You should develop these Skills.... Avoiding is no solution here.... Select one of Topics given, prepare well and speak out!" ordered the dad.... The son murmured in himself....

He was in Class 9th.... He had to give his name for a Voluntary Service.... He avoided that.... The father came to know that, went to the School and straight way gave his name....

"I have to concentrate on my Studies... These come in my way!" said the son....
"Try manage both.... You should involve in such Works once in a way!" clarified the father saying indirectly that there was no go there.... The son was angry but kept quiet....

He was in his 12th Class.... He concentrated, wrote the Local Competitive Exam and was through.... The father made him apply for other Competition Exams too where he was eligible and write those Exams....

"Why all these when I am sure of my Local Exam?" asked the son....
"You should know what Competition is and better you write every one in front of you!" explained the father....
"This way, I am confused!" replied the son.... The dad kept quiet....

He had his selection of Job where in out of the two Local Posting he got, one had less Pay and 6 Month Training outside his City....

"This Company is better than the other even though they pay less initially and have Training away from Headquarters.... Select this one.... it is a good start in your Career!" said the father....
"When the other Company is paying more and their training is only for 3 months that too locally why all this unnecessary work? I want to join the second Company!" asserted the son...
"Do what I say.... There is good in that for you in the long run!" assured the dad....

The son moved out reluctantly for 6 months, had his Training and was posted back to his City... He was the happiest man on the first day of going for his Job.... The dad silently wished him the best.... He returned late in the evening quite tired and was resting in his room.... All the time he was silent.... The dad asked what had happened at his first day of Work....

The son said, "They showed my place, my computer and assigned me some Work... I had to continuously do that all the eight hrs till the last minute the Office closed except for Lunch and Tea Breaks.... That's all, nothing great!" said the son....

"Yes, dear! Relax now! You are at your best... All these days, my constant worry was to put you in this line which was never one day's Work... It's a total build up from scratch from the time you entered your School.... You might have resisted many times, but finally co-operated and joined in every activity I insisted.... Today, you are the Right Personality well prepared to take up in the coming days the turmoils, stress and strain and cut throat Competitions around you in your field of Work and Overall in your life too.... Your day One started today.... But no despair.... Relax, ask me what you want, have the best around you and rejuvenate yourself for a tomorrow's likely more difficult day in your job.... All the Best for you; well done!" said the father with a smile on his face and a pat on his son's back....

The son was speechless.... He was instantly takenover by an emotion when he saw the Eternal Love behind his father's every action that helped him become the fit person in life.... He mused silently....

"I promise you dad, I sure will do my best here, get laurels everywhere, turnout gold and keep up the silent wish of yours in your heart that I should be the best in my life.... And thank you dad, for this Priceless Contribution of yours for all these years towards me enabling me stand as the Right Individual in the Society!"

2 comments:

  1. Touching indeed...with a great message..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They were partly my own experiences when my Father who was equally a Teacher forced me to involve in the said.... Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete