- “Hi! Why are you looking so dull and weak? Is it the age to be like this? It appears to any one that you don't have any energy even to stand and ask a question.. Ask firmly what you want.. OK, tell me quickly now!”
- “Young man! What happened to you? Don’t have energy? In your age people should be ready to move mountains.. You seem to be unable to carry even a single piece of stone.. My boy is also like you.. I don’t know what’s wrong with you youngsters…”
- “What's that so much fat on your body? Seem unable to move your body even a bit.. In this age, you'll have so many responsibilities and so many works to do around, how're you going to manage them all? Take care my dear! If health goes everything goes! Trim yourself by joining some Gym..”
- “Hi! I am……. I regularly do my walking here and of late am seeing you here almost daily.. You don't look so old and why are you gasping then? You need to maintain your stamina dear.. Else it’s not good for you at this age.. You should do something fast..”
- “Walking is the best for you at this age and further going round all the routine works by walk.. Leave your vehicle and start the activities by foot.. It sure helps you.. There seems to be still some fat in you.. It should get off from you.. A must here!”
- “Hi! Why are you looking so dull and weak? Is it the age to be like this? It appears to any one that you don't have any energy even to stand and ask a question..
- See that gentleman.. How steadily he took his tea and is drinking so well..What's his age? Learn from him.. Go and ask how he became so trim and steady.. Next time, I'll not excuse you if you create such a nuisance in front of my shop..
- Ask firmly what you want.. OK, tell me quickly now!”
Were the words from the Tea Stall owner!