Saturday, September 17, 2022

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"


"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. Be rule bound to core, you have done the job!"

"Is that the limit?"

"What else is there beyond?"

"Just go beyond the rules and help a man in need.. No rule asks that!"

"You mean charity? Yes.. Included.. That's it!"

"Is there a limit to that help?"

"Why should I do beyond my means?"

"Agreed.. You needn't do and you shouldn't too as that doing many times hinders normal life around. But, none stops you from rising there, if you determine redefining the cause!"

"Means?"

"Dear! Seen the right perspective, there is no end to my doings if I wish. But I agree that I shouldn't venture in there, if I am not strong enough to face the consequences and that is the

DELUSION

With me today.. And to say, rightly, that delusion of mine invariably covers up the

ORIGINAL ILLUSION

Of the Universe if we look at the

ANCIENT STORY

Of ours..

'Once, Lord Krishna asked Sage Narada..

"I am thirsty. Can you get Me some water?"

The Sage on the Lord's request instantly went out to fetch the waters. An attraction there and further involvement soon got Him into series of activities at the new place becoming hectic day by day and life moved on thus, Sage Narada endlessly expanding..

On a fateful day, the Sage got into a big problem amidst His hectic activities and was totally feeling helpless when a kind hand touched Him. As He looked up for solace, He saw Lord Krishna smiling behind saying,

"WHERE IS THE WATER?"

Sage Narada too couldn't escape from that

ORIGINAL ILLUSION

Of our lives.. Seen in that perspective, sure 100% I forgot

THE SACRED WATER OF LIFE

At the Origin itself and that's why I firmly say today,

"I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Keywords: I, KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment