Saturday, October 10, 2015

THE EVER BLOSSOMING UNIQUE SMILE!

Indian Bloggers
### That day, I was at my friend's house in the early morning hrs after my usual morning walk.. His Little daughter studying First Grade who was already up by that time and active suddenly brought all her School Certificates she got till then and was showing to me.. I carefully counted the Certificates one by one, smiled at her patting on her back and said, “Oh! You already have 6 Certificates of your own.. Great!”

The Little One, wide eyed exclaimed, “No, I've one more Certificate of mine!” 

I asked with all curiousness, “What's that?” 

The child replied with a cute smile showing up all her innocence, “It's my Birth Certificate!  But dad always keeps it with himself and never gives me!”

### After a while, his 3 yr old son too joined us for a while.. Suddenly a mouse ran fast in front of us and escaped into a hole in the wall.. The boy with all curiosity was looking at the hole.. I smiled and said, "Do you know? It's a mouse!" 

The boy in no time exclaimed with a big smile.. "That's not the mouse.. The mouse is on the table near the Comp in my dad's room!"

### I was soon back home.. There was a need to buy some items and I had to catch 10 AM bus to go the Shopping Point located in the near by Mall for the purchase.. Accordingly I traveled, got down the bus and as I was walking into the Mall Area, a Scooterist who appeared to be working in the Mall but already late for his work was seen coming very fast on his vehicle to park his scooter in the parking zone.. In the process, he had to pass through the same Security Barrier put up for the Customers' vehicles coming in.. 

As I was observing the young man on the two-wheeler, he waved from distance to his friend at the gate indicating that he was already late and dashed through without coming down in speed across the barrier and in seconds crossed the metal pole just in time raised for him by his friend, the young gate keeper with few centimeters of clearance above the helmet, went to the Parking Area and parked his vehicle.. The next moment he was out of sight from there as he must have gone to his work spot but my heart beating heard louder continued with me as I imagined the 'perfect balanced act' performed by the 2 young men never leaving exchange of smiles between them and equally smiling at me in the process..

### I finished my work and was returning home..The bus was not crowded and I had my seat.. At the next stop, a young lady with her kid of 3 years in her arms and his school bag at the back got into the bus and simply stood in front side of the bus holding the bar next to her politely refusing a seat offered by a person saying that it was just a 2 stop travel.. 

She in the process took out her purse from her hand bag, appeared giving the exact change for the ticket, kept the ticket back in her purse, folded the same and kept it in her hand bag all the time holding the bar firmly around one arm with the child in the other.. Further, she was continuously listening and talking softly to her child who was communicating to her his own school experiences of the day in between praising the boy for the 'Great Little Work' done for the day.. The journey continued thus for about 10 minutes, her stop came up and she, with all elegance and care, got down the bus and headed homewards.. So much Complex Work handled so well without a single complaint outward or a remorse feeling within all along with a smile on her face..

As I got down the bus at my next stop and moved towards my destination, a beautiful feeling had overtaken me in no time with cheers filled in my heart when I remembered the day's Events one by one at the back of 

The Ever Blossoming Unique Smile

seen around..

And whenever I happen to see such a smile by my side let that be either from an innocent Child or an active young Personality, the next moment I simply forget all of my own problems that were pestering me till then for a while and respond with an equal smile at the back of an unknown happiness within me!"

(The Post is in response to
 
Challenge #YouMakeMeSmile)

11 comments:

  1. A smile costs nothing but worth everything...beautiful post from real life experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such an appreciative Comment.. Happy to have this as a tail piece to the Post!

      Delete
  2. Smile that reflects a calm mind has a calming effect on others as well. Nice post sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what children and young people are ever capable of doing, Somali.. With age and maturity in life, there is a tendency in me to do it for show but I should check myself here a lot and reciprocate with love alone forever.. I should never close here the task of elevating myself, however my 'self' may advice me to do so.. That alone is the true discipline in my life and it's worth upholding the same forever.. Thanks for such an insightful Comment!

      Delete
  3. In our daily life we meet such lively smiles very frequently. But we don't give them meaning and importance . Well explained the value of smile sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geeta.. So nicely explained the content of the Post once again.. It is said that a frown involves constricting of max number of facial muscles but a smile the least number.. Why not relax and smile at even the so called the Opponent for a while?

      Delete
    2. Thanks Geeta.. So nicely explained the content of the Post once again.. It is said that a frown involves constricting of max number of facial muscles but a smile the least number.. Why not relax and smile at even the so called the Opponent for a while?

      Delete
  4. nice post... sharing the little stuff seen around which could make anyone smile...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dakshita for leaving such a good and appreciative Comment on the Post.. Best Wishes!

      Delete