Saturday, May 14, 2022

IF I AM HAPPY AND OTHERS APPEAR HAPPY WITH ACTIONS OF MINE, IS THAT THE ULTIMATE?


A man got some extra wealth because of a mistake done by someone..

“The money has accrued to me on its own and I don't want to do anything in this context by myself!”

Thus, he convinced people around without making an effort to return the extra money.

Subsequently, he was taken off certain original responsibility of his because of a situation developed..

“The responsibility has gone away from me on it's own and I don't want to do anything in this context by myself!”

Thus, he convinced people around without making an effort to take up his original responsibilities..

Suddenly he got into a serious trouble and was totally a lost person. The wise man next him quipped,

“Don't worry.. The trouble has arrived on its own to you and you shouldn't do anything in this context by yourself!”

When questioned in a fit anger, the wise man replied with a smile,

"Dear! Remember,

IF I AM HAPPY AND OTHERS APPEAR HAPPY WITH MY ACTIONS, THAT MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT WAY OF LIVING FROM MY END UNLESS I CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK THAT NO ORIGINAL RESPONSIBILITY OF MINE IS LEFT OUT..

AS I START LEADING THAT LIFE WITHOUT AN EXCEPTION, THEN ALONE, I'LL HAVE A PERSONALITY THAT CAN WITHSTAND TOUGH MOMENTS OF LIFE!

Presently, I can say that you yourself have invited this unhappy state with no let off by taking things easy everywhere!"

Keywords: ACTIONS, RESPONSIBILITY

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rahul for the compliment.. A nice comment here.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Quite a profound thought. If I understood this right, happiness in itself is not an end. The means to that end is also important.
    Online games and the idea of beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very rightly said, Pradeep.. Do the right actions as much and not look for happiness.. It surrounds us itself.. Then the question ever by our side is.. What is a right action.. Here, depth of right is infinite..And each individual perceives it at his/her own level.. None is wrong; none is absolutely right.. That's how Philosophy of life goes..

      Thanks for the good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete