Monday, May 16, 2022

NO DOUBT, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!



WHEN HEART SPEAKS AND LIPS MOVE..
  • "Dear! Here's a surprise gift for you!"
 (Really a surprise!)  
  • "Oh, Dear! Thank you very much for your love and care. It's really a priceless gift!"
(Even though it has a cost within the Giver's limits!)
  • "Come, I arranged a small Lunch for you!"
(Truly a good Lunch comprising of the other man's choicest dishes specially prepared!)
  • "Thank you! It's a marvelous and lavish Lunch!"
(Cost wise not much and items were not many!)
  • "I can never forget our association. Keep in touch, my friend!"
(Even though each would be fully busy with their own schedules!)
  • "Oh! I am a small man in your life, dear!"
(The man was one of the countable persons on his friend's list!)

WHEN HEART SINKS AND LIPS RULE..
  • "Dear! Here is a surprise gift for you!"
(Already known!)
  • "Oh! Dear! Thank you very much for your love and care. It's really a priceless gift!"
(You could have found a better one!)
  • "Come, I arranged a small Lunch for you!"
(Nothing great!)
  • "Oh.. Thank you! It's a marvelous and lavish Lunch!"
(Such a dry and tasteless stuff!)
  • "I can never forget our association. Keep in touch, my friend!"
(Thank God.. I'm getting off here!)
  • "Oh! I'm a small man in your life, dear!"
(Of course, finally that's the 1:1 reality spoken as is!)


Keyword: ACTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment