Sunday, July 10, 2016

HEAL THE WORLD.. THE RIGHT WAY IN FRONT OF US!


The two little brothers had a small fight. The dad separated them and said to the younger, "You both are from me. If I'm dearer to you, promise me that you'll always respect your elder brother!”

The younger said, “Yes, I do!”

“So you should never stop listening to him at any time!”

The younger retorted, “What should I do when he doesn't care for me?”

The dad smiled and said, “I’ll take care of that..” and turned to the elder and said, “You both are from me. If I'm dearer to you, promise me that you'll always help your younger brother!”

The elder said, “Yes, I do!”

“So you should never stop caring for him at any time!”

The elder retorted, “What should I do when he doesn't listen to me?”


The dad smiled and said, “I’ve already taken care of that!”

Both brothers had grown up, the dad was no more but his unique message was ever there and the brothers were tied by the two lines of limits drawn by their father whatever was the situation.. Thus there was nil conflict between them and peace prevailed for some time..

One day, there was a third man by the side of the younger brother. He befriended him and said, “We are together and if you say OK, I’ll be with you and we together can show our strength to your elder brother for our safety!”

The younger listened to that and promptly passed the message to the elder as he truly respected him..

The elder asked him to convey a message back to the third man, “We are One in all ups and downs. Whatever happens between us, we only address that and resolve our issues and we need no extra support from an outsider in that!”

The younger promptly conveyed the message to the third man..

On another day, there was a third man by the side of elder brother. He befriended him and said, “We are together and if you say OK, I’ll be with you and we together can rule your younger brother for our benefit!”

The elder listened to that and promptly conveyed a message back to the third man, “We are One in all ups and downs. Whatever happens between us, we only address that and resolve our issues and we need no extra support from an outsider in that!”

Subsequently, none else could disrupt their Peace at anytime in their life!

The Voice from Above Said..

“A similar Message is there for my Children too on the Earth from Me.. The Third Party.. The Dividing Force that took over the world many times in the History and left it bleeding causing untold misery and damage..

Heal That World thru' an Ever Solution here by not listening to this Third Force forever remembering the Original Oneness I Taught all along!"

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Key words: Heal the world, Oneness, God, Third Party, brothers

8 comments:

  1. 'Heal the World' expressed as a nice storyline.Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good comment to hear from you, Subha.. Thank you very much for the same!

      Delete
  2. Yes,third party intervention is the root of a lot of evils.Very well written Sreedhar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara for the appreciation.. Happy to have such a supportive comment on the Post!

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful and intellectual presentation....as u do all the times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jyotirmoy.. Love your comment!

    ReplyDelete