Sunday, October 18, 2020

'ZERO' OR 'HERO?' #CAUSEACHATTER..


  • "Again late? This is the final warning. And if you don't discipline yourself...."
  • "You made a mess here. Need to put in the right effort dear, else...."
  • "The Client Meeting starts at 11 and you are still here. If he takes up the issue seriously?"
  • "I see those 2 boys of your group gossiping a lot. Why are you allowing this in working hrs?"
  • "We are in the middle of tight deliveries to our Customer and you want leave now?"
  • "Tomorrow may be Sunday but looking at the pending work... Have plans of working half day tomorrow!"
Thank God.. Finally, I was out of that Office at 6 PM and silently got into my cab feeling

ALMOST ZERO

At heart having faced a bad day of
  • Unending preachings,
  • Indirect scoldings and
  • Pointing out everywhere..
Suddenly, my inner voice was seen softly reminding me within..

"Do you know?
  • The driver of your morning taxi was in time to pick you up, transported you fast and helped you begin your work..
  • The Boy kept your favorite hot cup of morning tea on your table ready to invigorate yourself and start your work..
  • The Lift Attendant kept the door open seeing you running to reach the Client's Office on 10th Floor in time helping you have no remarks at your work..
  • The Serving Personnel served you hot delicacies for lunch appeasing your taste buds making you well satisfied which indirectly helped you do the afternoon work better..
  • The Courier Boy delivered in time all that important mail you were eagerly awaiting for keeping you very much at ease at your work..
Instead of making a humble note of all that and try correcting your mistakes at your work,

Why are you feeling low pitying yourself all along?"

The cab driver was heard answering a phone call..
  • "Yes.. I'm into my work dot 6 AM. Here overtime is inevitable, sometimes holidays too are not exempted and can't be lax for a single moment as my passengers ever need my service!"
Instantly there was great calmness in me and the next moment a cheerful smile appeared on my face..

"Thank you,

SUPERHEROES IN DISGUISE

Around me.. You truly opened my eyes and made my day..

I promise hereafter,

THE RIGHT SCRIPT

In my work life is going to be

RIGHT VALUE ADDITION EVERYWHERE

And

NO REMORSEFUL EXPRESSION ANYWHERE

Which attitude alone makes me

THE TRUE HERO

Of my life!"

The old BlogAdda WOW Post is made suited for this week's IndiSpire Prompt too Viz.,

Do you consider yourself to be the heroine or hero of your life's story and try to script a superhit? #HeroineHero

The Post is suited for BlogChatter too to #CauseAChatter..

‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’

Keywords: ZERO, HERO, #CAUSEACHATTER

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sreedhar!yes there are superheroes in every nook,making our lives easier!Thanks for reminding us that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great appreciation Sara and thanks a lot for the same.. Yes.. You truly reconfirmed my message of the Post!

      Delete
  2. Loved thi post Sreedharji! Focusing on the things that well instead of on those that did not makes life easier and happier to live...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajeev for leaving an appreciative comment on the Post.. Love it.. Wishes!

      Delete