Wednesday, May 3, 2023

THUS GOES MY BELIEF! #BLOGCHATTERBLOGHOP


In late 20s, I, with max rationalization on and off used to say..

“Let me

Play safe,
Eat healthy,
Accept hard work,
Compete where required and
Empower myself with doing good..

Beyond let me enjoy my life; nothing more!"

In early 30s, I, with partial rationalization often used to say..

“The uncertainties are a fact of life but the chances of fighting and winning or settling at a lower level are more than totally loosing. Total loosing, no doubt can happen but generally a rare phenomena as per statistics. So, 

Let me,

Play safe,
Eat healthy,
Accept hard work,
Compete where required and
Empower myself with doing good..

Beyond, let me have a simple Faith in the Almighty for the ultimate take care!" 

In early 40s, I, with limited rationalization, most of the time used to say..

"There's really nothing one can do in a difficult situation and it's never the wisdom to depend on the mundane issues for solace and relief there. All these sure show their glitter and glory in good and manageable times but can't truly withstand hard times. 
So 

Let me,

Play safe,
Eat healthy,
Accept hard work,
Compete where required and
Empower myself with doing good..

Beyond, let me have a firm Faith in the Almighty for the ultimate take care!"

In my late 40s, 
I, with simple rationalization, all the time used to say..

"Whatever said and done all these years, when destiny strikes really hard, I sure will not be the same person again. So

Let me all the time,

Play safe,
Eat healthy,
Accept hard work,
Compete where required and
Empower myself with doing good..

Beyond, let me Surrender unto the Almighty with all Humility as the Sacred Books often reiterate and let me become cognizant of the True Peace within!"

That was 

The life decision taken by me against odds

And that stands intact even this day!

'Om Trayambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanath
Mrytor Mukshiya Mamrutat.'

'We worship the three eyed one lord shiva who is of spiritual essence and nourishes all beings. May he severe our bondage of samsara and thus liberate us!'

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords: BELIEF, ALMIGHTY, #BLOGCHATTERBLOGHOP

12 comments:

  1. Deep, profound and as usual a very well penned post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enlightening. As always, your posts are so meaningful, Sir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice of you to say so Purba.. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. That was indeed a good and profound read, as always... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thus lived, you sure make your life; I've no doubt here!" What a soul stirring post. Thank you Sreedhar sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotika.. A great appreciative comment on the Post!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment.. The Post is a life time experience of Divine presence.. Wishes!

      Delete