Tuesday, May 2, 2023

I AFFIRM I'M THE BEST; IS IT SO?


  • The existing balance in Nature is for my ultimate good; I frown at it as unbalance thrust on me to suffer!
  • According to Nature there’s no single problem; according to me everything is problem!
  • My likings bring me misery; I worship my likings!
  • I need to give only solutions everywhere.. I cry endlessly.. 'Problems.. Problems.. Problems!'
  • Endless talk is a dreaded habit; I never stop talking!
  • Willingness to face the inevitable is the true strength in me; I refuse 100 times before accepting the inevitable!
  • Even if there is great truth in my preachings, people hold, test, evaluate and then alone accept; I crave for peoples’ concurrence on spot with what I say!
  • All true respect ever starts with disrespect; I can’t face disrespect for a second!
  • Live doing the liked, I am tossed, live doing the right, I am stable; I love my likings beyond!
  • True cheerfulness on my face is ever thru my deep understanding; I allow myself tossing between 101 problems and try smiling!
  • I exactly have a challenge at my level of understanding the truth; I openly declare that I am attacked by cruel fate!
  • No one can bring me down unless I allow; I cry profusely saying world has cornered me!
Keywords: I, BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment