Friday, February 19, 2021

THE STRAIGHT WAY OF DOING.. WHAT'S IT LIKE IN OUR LIFE, ORIGINALLY?


Two little brothers had a small fight. The dad separated them and said to the younger..

"You both are from me and there is only one
STRAIGHT WAY OF DOING
For you here..
If you love me, promise me you will always respect your elder bro!”
“Yes, I do!”
“So you should never stop listening to him at any time!”
“What should I do when he doesn't care for me?”
“I’ll take care of that!”


Saying thus the dad turned to the elder and said,
“You both are from me and there is only one
STRAIGHT WAY OF DOING
For you here..
If you love me, promise me you'll always help your younger bro!”
“Yes, I do!”
“So you should never stop caring for him at any time!”
“What should I do when he doesn't listen to me?”
“I’ve already taken care of that!”

Both brothers had grown up and the dad was no more but his message ever remained in their hearts and the bros were tied by the limits set by the father..

One day, a 3rd man befriended the younger bro and said,
“We are together and if you say OK, we together will show our strength to your elder bro for safety!”
The younger promptly passed the message to the elder. The elder asked him to convey back a message to the 3rd man,
“We are one in all ups and downs.. Whatever happens between us, we'll only address and resolve and we need no special support from an outsider!”
The younger promptly conveyed back the message to the 3rd man and sent him off..

On another day, one more 3rd man befriended the elder bro and said,
“We are together and if you say OK, we together can rule your younger bro for a benefit!”
The elder promptly conveyed a message to the 3rd man,
“We are one in all ups and downs. Whatever happens between us, we forever share that and we need no special advice from an outsider!”
and sent him off..
And further to that, none else could disrupt their peace at anytime in their life!

All along, God was smiling from Above..
“A similar only one
STRAIGHT WAY OF DOING
Is there for my Children too on the Earth. The 3rd party, the dividing force takes over a few times and causes untold misery and does eternal damage..
The Ever Available Single Solution here is
'Not to listen to this force ever being conscious of
'THE ONENESS'
I Proclaimed Originally!'”

Keywords:
STRAIGHT,  WAY

4 comments:

  1. I have seen the damage in many relationships including among?between siblings for third party interference.
    Very strong post with positive teachings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it right Jyotirmoy.. We should ever be on guard when such proposals from unrelated/newly developed connections come up..Thanks for the right comment here and thanks too for promoting my Post on G+!

      Delete