Wednesday, March 22, 2017

THE TYPICAL FEEL OF
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT!

Before entry:
  • 'Ah! At last.. Am thru' my dream job selection!'
In the initial days..
  • 'Don't know.. It's time to go!'
After a while..
  • 'Want to get away.. Can't get away!'
Gone deeper..
  • 'I know.. But they say half knowledge!'
Subsequent to that..
  • 'I'm everywhere.. How can I get away?'
Next..
  • 'The job wants me every minute.. I'm indispensable!'
Further to that..
  • 'At last what I dreamed of.. Now I can sit in the Board Meetings!'
In some time..
  • 'I might have been crowned now.. But for how many more days?'
Sooner..
  • 'Oh.. The Whole Empire vanished at one stroke!'
Subsequent to that..
  • 'Smiling alone everywhere.. Nothing else works!'
Keyword: work environment

2 comments:

  1. Short but very interesting, very nicely penned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jyotirmoy for the appreciative comment here.. And thanks too for promoting the Post on G+!

      Delete