Saturday, May 13, 2017

OH.. JEALOUSY!

How many times you made me fall flat in my life thru' your ever played gimmicks all along making me totally lose my 
'ORIGINAL PERSONALITY!'
Yes.. All these days sure, I was helplessly doing what all you said thinking that that's my life as you, thru' the 
8 WELL DEFINED CHARACTERISTICS
of yours depicting your true colors and happily embossing your name on the front of these 
8 CHARACTERISTICS
were ever ready to.. 

Jeopardize the interests of the other man outwardly making me put up a great love show.. 
Endanger one's safety all along myself seemingly looking harmless outward but burning within..
Attack the other with no lesser intensity but silently with an ever flowing lava from the erupting volcano within me.. 
Lure the opponent at the earliest opportunity to the wrong side thru' my sweet words and with a never seen closeness..
Overpower the man miles away too making me content with an explosion of a 1000 piece blast within.. 
Unleash the built-in hatred of mine the moment a favorable footing is assured at the back of days' together prepared plan of destruction..
Sob profusely with my crocodile tears on occasions when the other man get's into a certain trouble all along making me jump within over the downfall in front and 
Yield temporarily to a simmering anger of the other making me show the required obedience therein to retain the reins of control ever with me! 

No doubt bent upon with such destructive intentions, you have held me all my life but not any more because today at this
AUSPICIOUS MOMENT, 
THE POWERFUL TRUTH 
by my side all of a sudden decided to 
BLESS ME
and pull me out from the traps of these quicksands that surround me by teaching me a
GREAT LESSON
Viz.,
'Whenever such colors start showing up, I should without a second thought, instantly get into the well defined ordained duties of mine in front looking neither this nor that side, complete all that in time and further relax awaiting for the next duty as when I miss this discipline only the demon takes over me!' 

Keyword:
Jealousy

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully explained jealousy by expanding the term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ravish for the appreciation.. Love the comment.. True.. when the colors show up, this one characteristic within man leaves no less damage done to the surroundings!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Veidehi for promoting the Post on G+!

    ReplyDelete