Saturday, September 25, 2021

THE TRUE TONIC OF FEARLESSNESS!



That evening as I was on my evening stroll, the troublesome spirit next to me started poking me reminding me endlessly..

"The car door might have been closed, locked, still you are advised not to lean on to the door as the vehicle zooms..

Do you know why?

The electrical appliances might have been earthed backed by stringent standards of safety, still you are advised to keep off whenever the appliances are in use..

Do you know why?

The lift might have been fully automated with instant communication facilities for emergency hold ups, still a few times you avoid them when possible to use the stairs..

Do you know why?

Stringent travel plans might have been made with perfection still while leaving, You are wished.. ‘Take Care.. All the Best!’

Do you know why?

Change is a fact in life and you don't know in which direction life moves. Seen thus, you are ever on the cliff and the seemingly silent push can come to shove the next moment!"

Terribly panicked, I turned back and started moving homeward. As I walked a few yards, I saw a temple and decided to offer my humble Prayer to God for Ultimate Take Care..

"HELP THE OTHER MAN.."

The Lord was seen reminding me silently as I left my footwear, washed my feet and entered the temple premises..

"NEVER PITYING THAT MAN.."

The Almighty appeared continue saying, 
as I started doing my Pradakshinas round the Idol..

"NEVER HATING THE WORLD.."

The Lord was seen further saying, a
s I cleaned the floor around me, sat there and started my Prayer closing my eyes..

"NEVER CONDEMNING YOURSELF.."

The Almighty appeared saying beyond, 
as I completed my Prayer, got up, rang the Sacred Bell 3 times and took Arti and Theertham offered..

"AND NEVER GAINING YOURSELF!"

That appeared to be the final saying from the Lord, 
as I bowed down to offer my Salutations before leaving the Place..

“Do that single activity with as much dedication and leave the cliff and shove problem to me. You are blessed!"

Seemed to be the firm assurance from the Almighty at the back of a subtle Smile as I came out of the Temple Premises..

The next moment, myself fully regaining the original energies and vigor of life!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire prompt
When push comes to shove, would you choose to be on a cliff? #BeingTough

Keyword: FEARLESSNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment