Friday, October 27, 2017

THE UNIQUE POSITION(S) OF A MOM IN THE CHILD'S HEART!

The child 5+ was in his own world of amusement in the park cycling along with his pet.

It was time to go home and the grandma insisted that they both go home. But the boy was not listening to her saying that he wanted to play. The grandma became firm and said,


"Dear! Next to your mommy and daddy, I'm No 3 for you and you should listen to me.. Don't say 'No'.. Okay?"

The child replied,

  • "You are not No 3.. You are No 5 for me!"
Apt she gave back,

"Hi.. Your Mommy is No 1 for you, Daddy is No 2 and I'm next and so I am No 3!"

  • "No.. You are No 5!"
"What? There are 2 more people who do better things for you than me? Who are they?"
  • "I don't know.. You are No 5!"
"Okay..okay! I got it.. Your daddy's mommy and daddy's daddy are in the list! So you gave me No 5!"
  • "No.. They are No 6 and No 8.. No 7 is grandpa!"
"I don't get it.. Then who are No 3 and No 4? Are any of your aunts and uncles?"
  • "No they are not!"
"I can't understand you.. Tell me how I'm No 5?"
  • "I don't know.. You are No 5!" 
"You are simply saying!"
  • "No.. Mommy is No 1, mommy is No 2, mommy is No 3, Daddy is No 4, you are No 5, grandpa is No 7......."
"What mommy is No 2 and No 3 also.. How?"
  • "I don't know.. You are No 5!"
The grandma couldn't get the boy's point immediately and she thought for a minute.. Suddenly there was a flash in her mind..

"Yes.. The boy is very much right..

His mommy is all the 24 hrs of everyday by his side taking care of his welfare many times foregoing her essential needs too to a certain extent in that scenario..
  • So she is sure No 1 for him!
Equally she had forgone as well as is foregoing the basic relaxation moments of her life from the time of her child's birth..
  • So is she is definitely No 2 for him!
And beyond these 2 expressions of hers, she left her full time employment for the sake of the Little One taking up a part time job as time permitted in due course..
  • That 100% gives her No 3 Position for him!
As she thus sacrificed the 3 prime aspects of her life, she definitely deserves to be in the positions of No 1, No 2 and No 3 for the Little One and rest all do come later alone!"

Keywords: child, care

6 comments:

  1. A lovely post! The breed of such mothers is however reducing and likely to disappear as she has so many things on her plate these days....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajeev for the appreciation.. Yes.. Very few times it may be the situation but almost all the times the mom is ever ready to do the best for her child!

      Delete
  2. Kids can have some amazing logic to their ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Neha.. Kids sometimes are too spontaneous in answering. Thanks for the good comment!

      Delete