Wednesday, February 7, 2018

BELIEVE IN 'GOD' OR BELIEVE IN 'MYSELF?'

"Believe in God and beyond only believe in yourself!"

Was the assertion of one young man..

"Believe in yourself and beyond only believe in God!"

Was the equal assertion of another contemporary young personality..

The arguments and counter arguments in that context were endless! A wise man intervened and said..

"Dear! You both are one way correct and one way not.. It depends on the context!"

"Can you elaborate, Sir?"

The youngsters questioned back.. The elder replied,

  • "When I am in an endless enjoyment mode with my 'self' remaining at the base gross level, the first statement very much supports..
But
  • The moment, I get into a sincere service mode with my 'self' instantly rising to the higher sublimated level, the second statement very much remains supportive!"
"How do you say that?"
  • "Because in extended enjoyment modes, I remain the weakest when my 'self' in no time slides down to the lower mundane levels and in such a state, if something goes wrong seriously, I'm just gone the next moment unless a firm belief in God takes care of me and sails me thru' the tough moment all along, my 'self' remaining of no use to me..
But
  • When the 'self' remains at higher sublimated levels thru' a sincere service, I'm in my best shape and there believing myself straight away adds a new strength in me to continue those sacred activities with more vigor simultaneously the belief in God by the side streamlining my other basic issues of life!"
Keywords: BELIEVE, GOD, MYSELF

4 comments:

  1. I agree with the title. But what if the God is inside us only???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not the central point of my Post, Abhijit.. I feel that if one is into an active service helping out those in distress, his/her mind is automatically established in divinity and hence there's no need further to do something upholding the divinity and it's the best attitude in the situation if he/she concentrates on the sacred work in front. On the other hand, if I am into my own enjoyments, I'm far away from the concept of divinity myself living at base levels and in such a weak state of mind if any difficulty suddenly surfaces, I'll have no solace other than embracing my belief in God and pass thru' that tough moment.. Hope my explanation here clears your doubt.. Thanks for leaving a good critical comment on the Post!

      Delete