Friday, March 16, 2018

THE NO 1 MAGIC ACTION!

I murmured aloud..

  • "All along, my life remained average with nothing to proclaim from my end as an achievement!"
The wise man heard saying,

"Life gives every moment a chance to connect with the world and it's people..

  • Instead of constantly craving for achieving the limited, make use of that great chance to express yourself the best thru' a service to the world!"
I continued my murmur..

"Forget.. All that service etc. It's not for people like me.. Okay..
  • I lived in this state for so many years. Never I got one thing as special to me!"
The wise man again said,

"Whatever you may think, Life never stops giving a chance to connect with the world and it's people..
  • As a part of gratitude towards all the unseen plus you got, why don't you drop the idea of expecting more in the scenario?" 
I murmured again..

"Again the same.. That's okay but what about this?
  • All these days, I felt that it's my own place. But having seen the wide differences among-st people, I wonder now, what that my own is here?" 
The wise man continued saying,

"Life never stops giving chance to connect with the people of your place directly..
  • Instead of looking at these differences and remain static, why don't you do a single work of unifying those differences?"
I continued my murmur..

"Fine.. What do you say here?
  • All these years, I was proud of my neighborhood. But seeing the endless gossips going around, I sometimes get dejected and feel lost!" 
The wise man said,

"Life forever gives a chance to connect with the people whom you know and like..
  • Instead of lending an ear to such gossips, why don't you take certain lead in preaching something good in your neighborhood?"
I murmured next without a stop..

"Got it.. Let me try if I can do anything.. Okay.. One more issue..
  • Of late, the grown-ups of my family are countering my advices given for their own good. It's a real pain hearing all they say!" 
The wise man firmly said,

"Life 100% gives a chance every moment to connect with your people whom I' am sure, you love most..
  • Instead of finding fault with the behaviors of your grown-ups, why not just advise them on the right and keep off beyond respecting their decisions 'as is'?"
I said in the end..

"Yes.. I agree that I should do something here. Okay, tell me on the last point, whether I am correct here..
  • This life looks to me aimless and totally meaningless with so much unhappiness and pain around. Am I becoming philosophical?" 
The wise man smiled at me and said,
  • "That's called dry philosophy with you at this point of time constantly seeing misery alone everywhere ending up in nothing. All along, it will be taking out your attention even from the small work you wish to do in the right direction. And that's the exact reason why I advised you to act supporting everywhere. It's.. 
The No 1 Magic Action
  • In the world for all evils and here the doer is 100% benefited thru' happiness and peace within without a single exception!"
The Post is written in line with the Week's IndiSpire prompt #Life gives a chance to connect with the world that people which you love the most.... Do you agree..#addlifeforsomeone

Keywords: world, people, connect, magic, action


No comments:

Post a Comment