Friday, May 11, 2018

THE 'SURE END' EVERYWHERE FOR THE 'UNREST WITHIN!'


(An old Post is edited/modified without altering the core message and presented here befitting the message conveyed in this week's prompt.. If we have a lot of comfortable things, a lot of money etc but why did today every man is feeling more insecure? Why did distance is increasing in between 2 people? #insecurity)

At the end of a day’s well done work, I just relaxed for a while letting my thoughts go wild..

I was proud of my wealth for a moment.. Instantly the Inner Voice warned,

  • “Are you ready if misfortune strikes and some of it is lost forever?
Better be humble and start sharing part of that wealth with the deserving man next to you as you live through!”

I pondered over my professional growth achieved next to that.. Instantly the Inner Voice remarked,

  • “Are you ready if someone else is favored in your place and you become secondary in the scenario? 
Better be humble here and work for the betterment of the man next to you through your achievement!”

I thought of my intelligence for a while.. Instantly the Inner Voice laughed saying,
  • “Are you ready if something fails here eternally and you got to live with the ultimate situation? 
Better be humble here and make use of that God given gift for the uplift of the man in dire need next to you!”

I banked upon my name and fame next to that.. Instantly the Inner Voice said,
  • “Are you ready if the same is tarnished through a meticulous plan hatched around you? 
Better be humble here and divert those otherwise lost energies for the welfare of the man next to you!”

I pondered over my achievements immediate to that.. Instantly, the Inner Voice said,
  • “Are you ready if the next one is sure a failure? 
Better be humble here and try passing part of the benefits of those achievements to the man in distress next to you!”

I was proud of my character for some time.. Instantly, the Inner Voice busted the truth,
  • “Are you ready if the same is targeted and tarnished? 
Better be humble and stop banking upon those worldly gains putting the less privileged man next to you in an eternal disadvantage position!”

I thought of my self imposed discipline the next instance.. The Inner Voice was too quick to remind me,
  • “What do you do if bad luck strikes and you are pushed towards the wrong?
Better be humble and physically keep off from doing the wrong as much possible which ultimately benefits the weak man next to you!”

Finally, I memorized within me my own values of life as an escape.. Instantly the Inner Voice brought out the point,
  • “What do you do if the same are least cared for by the next generation in coming days?
Better be humble and forever carry respect for the unique and valuable expressions of man next to you!”

In spite of all the above reminders, I became confident of my own safety measures taken everywhere so that all the above are kept under good control.. The Inner voice was laughing from behind..
  • “What do you do if in spite of your best care too something straight away fails?
Better be humble and wish for the ultimate good of the man next to you in all your doings!”

And I was totally at a loss for a while not knowing what to do next.. Suddenly, it struck me..
  • "Why not I Surrender to the Almighty carrying an ever Compassion for the Lord's Creation thru' a Service and a Humble Prayer in my heart with a firm Faith within that that alone ultimately is 'THE RIGHT WAY OF LIVING' in my life?" 
Next moment, the Inner Voice remained totally silent with an instant Peace ruling me straightaway putting an end to the unknown agitation of 


INSECURITY FEELING

Existed in me till then!

Keywords: 
INSECURITY, FEELING

16 comments:

  1. One should be humble indeed and leave the rest to the Almighty. A nice and thought provoking post, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deeshani! Rightly said.. Ultimately, humility alone does all the wonders here!

      Delete
  2. a good take on humble... very nice article... after all it is the almighty who decides everything... great post sir...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ashish! If I understand thus, it is really very much helpful in my life to be at Peace..Thanks for the Comment!

      Delete
  3. This is such a calming post...i loved the question/answer session that we need to have within oneself.
    May peace prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alok.. I love the Comment very much.. God Bless!

      Delete
  4. loved the style in which you presented this post sir... and yes... humility counts... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana.. You brought out the right point again.. Humility forever counts No 1 in all Devotional Approaches.. God Bless you and your family!

      Delete
  5. This makes a lot of sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mridula.. I love the Comment very much.. Let me say in this context that your Travel Blogs are truly marvelous and exemplary.. It's truly a great drive in you to explore the world around thus.. Best wishes!

      Delete
  6. humbleness solve lots of problems of lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said, Pushpendra.. Thanks for the appreciation!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the step by step guide to humility, Sir. Will definitely start the journey to humility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment.. Love the comment.. Wishes!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Nima Das for the compliment and appreciation!

      Delete