Tuesday, January 5, 2021

THE DAILY PRAYER OF MY LIFE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


'asato ma sad gamaya, 
tamaso ma jyotir gamaya,
mrtyor mamrtam gamaya,
om shanti shanti shanti.'
'Lead me from the unreal to the real
Lead me from the darkness to the light
Lead me from death to the immortality
Let there be peace, peace, peace.
(The Pavamana Mantra of Brahadaranyaka Upanishad) 

'The young man thought aloud,

I'm
Honest, 
Principled, 
Straight forward, 
Hardworking 
Helpful to others 
and 
CharitableIn my life..

Where's it specially required to 
Go round the Worshiping Places, 
Read Sacred Books, 
Offer Prayers
and 
Worship the Deity of belief
All along carrying a feeling within me that 
'I move because Some One moves me?'”

The elderly man proclaimed,

"No doubt, I should be
Honest, 
Principled, 
Straight forward, 
Hardworking 
Helpful to others 
and 
Charitable in my life
Without a say.. Beyond let me equally remember that for my happy living.. 

The Sun rises daily in the east to heat me to the required, 
The Winds blow all round bringing copious rains in time quenching my thirst, 
The Rivers flow all along down the slopes distributing those waters where required, 
The Hills constantly control the movement of winds bringing the required cool surroundings and 
The Oceans forever help Nature store the precious essentials of life.. 

Beyond, 
Various complicated and delicately balanced Systems 
continuously work in my body in perfect synchronization making me feel all the time 
Healthy, 
Happy
and 
Energetic..
 
 Then why not I thank 
The Unseen Power behind all this Perfection 
For making my living complete thru' such 
Sacred Support 
And myself equally 

Go round the Worshiping Places, 
Read Sacred Books, 
Offer Prayers
and 
Worship the Deity of belief
All along carrying a feeling within me that 
'I move because Some One moves me'
Otherwise called 
The Daily Prayer of my life?"

Keyword:
Prayer

14 comments:

  1. Nice. Thanks for sharing.. :)
    Cheers!!

    UK
    http://www.fashionablefoods.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely write-up sir... so meaningful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana.. The Truth ever speaks that, no doubt!

      Delete
  3. It is a very tough job to convince an atheist and instill faith....I have a few friends who are like that and its so difficult to make them understand....only the Lord can show them that not a leaf turns without HIs consent :) thought provoking post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shweta for making such an explanatory and meaningful comment.. You have very rightly understood the Message here! Thanks once again..

      Delete
  4. The way you have done the explaining ..simple and to the point ! I don't know if an atheist will be convinced or not but it surely givs a valid point to people like me and my bestie .... It has helped me to advocate prayers as gratitude ...beautiful post :) what an analogy !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kokila for appreciating my Presentation here.. I'm happy that you both liked it.. I was just trying to bring out the Truth in this context.. God Bless you and your family!

      Delete
  5. Totally agree with you Sir.We need to acknowledge each and everything to Him through a Daily prayers.
    Excellent thought. Hats off to you Sir.

    Love to quote this verse from bhaghavad Gita.
    "patram puspam phalam toyam
    yo me bhaktya prayacchati
    tad aham bhakty-upahrtam
    asnami prayatatmanah"

    If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, fruit a water, I will accept it.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much right Explanation through the beautiful Sloka of Srimad Bhagavad Gita.. Your Comment is very much valuable on these Pages.. Thanks for the same!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful post Sir! It relates more so because my husband is an atheist!! And at times it's tough explaining things to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepa for the appreciation.. The attitude described in the Post is 100% a positive attitude alone in one's life and that no way limits the growth and expression of the individual in any direction. With such a firm faith one can sure do more than one is capable of thus bringing betterment to oneself as well as to the people around. Wishes!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful post Sir, indeed we are all ruled by HIM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice comment to have on the Post, Jayashree.. Thanks and wishes!

      Delete