Thursday, January 7, 2021

THANK YOU.. MY BLOGGER FRIENDS; THANK YOU.. BLOGCHATTER TEAM!


It was a truly the joyous moment in my life when the Top BlogChatter Blogger Dec 2020 was announced on BlogChatter. I quickly followed the link on the BlogChatter where this announcement was made. I was taken to the Twitter account of BlogChatter wherein I saw my name and my co-Blogger Swati Mathur as the Top Bloggers..

A large number of my Blogger Friends wished me there for getting this Distinction. As I don't have Twitter account of mine, I couldn't thank you all of my friends, directly and so

This Post goes here to express the same..

Thank you my Blogger friends, for wishing the best on this occasion.

Congrats Swati Mathur, for being the Top BlogChatter Blogger Dec, 2020..

Thank you BlogChatter, for giving me this Distinction..
 

My Blog 'Reflecting on Life' is an insight into the realities of life with its various problems around every one in our societies over which sometimes the individuals feel no control and thus remain helpless.. 

My stories, descriptions, quotes, humorous instances etc in the Blog bring out the fallacies of life we many times value Vs being wise in life which our elders often advocated.. 

Every one who reads my postings would find something applicable to his / her own personal problems and issues of life whether he / she brings out and discusses openly or not.. 

My aim here is to spread this great knowledge indirectly through a method which is well acceptable for a normal human being so that he / she would pause, look into it, understand the realities and myths of life, instantly feel relieved a lot and thus laugh over his / her own tensions of life for the moment.. 

All postings published are my own experiences and perceptions of life put in different styles to make it acceptable for readers in their own way..

I am sure none of my Readers ever feel dejected with these readings even though they are the bare Truths of life and they would have carried their belief exactly opposite to this but always would feel lighter and temporarily would be inspired..

This much is sure guaranteed for every Reader of my Blog as my idea is to spread this knowledge around as perceived by me!

Your Blogger friend,

SREEDHAR

4 comments:

  1. You deserve this honour Sir. In fact we, the readers, are grateful to you for the invaluable enlightenment rendered by your posts for such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's no nice to hear from you Jitendra and thank you very much for the appreciation of my Posts.. Sure, I promise I deliver all that beneficial to my dear Readers thru' these columns.. Thanks once again and best wishes of year 2021 to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Sir, we are elated that you are Top Blogger of Dec 2020 at Blogchatter. We are following you since the Indiblogger. And must say your dedication towards Blogging motivates us.
    Congratulations once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Meenal Sonal for your compliment and appreciation.. I'm truly happy to know that my Blogger friends take so much interest in my Blog.. Wish you a great Blogging Journey in year 2021.. God Bless!

      Delete