Sunday, July 8, 2018


MY GARDEN.. 
HOW CAN THAT BE LESS IMPORTANT TO ME? 


Let me, as the responsible adult ponder over for a while on what the little boy says with such an assertion here..

One of the seven wonders of world..

The famous Hanging Gardens of Babylon, 
the remarkable achievement of engineering with 
the ascending series of tiered gardens containing 
a large varieties of trees, shrubs and vines 
resembling a large green mountain..

Other famous gardens like..

Suan Nong Nooch, Thailand,
Yuyuan Garden, China
The garden of Cosmic Speculation, Scotland 
Keokenhof Gardens, The Netherlands
Shalimar Bagh, Srinagar 
Versailles, France 
Jardim Botanico de curitiba, Brazil 
Butchart Gardens, Canada 
Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, US etc.. 

And further down the line 
the countless gardens spread over the world and 
in the neighborhood of all communities..

continuously do help me today

As plants therein take nutrients from the inorganic matter of soil and 
convert that to edible organic materials 
thru' the process of photosynthesis 
with the help of green chlorophyll of the leaves making greenery around me the most important part of my life with 
my basic food getting generated there and 
the vital oxygen required for me to breath getting released in the process.. 

In variably 
I lived thru' greenery around me all along,
I am living thru' the greenery around me this moment and 
I'll able live too thru' that greenery alone ultimately..

In that context, 
The garden next to me and the one in my own house carries max importance for me and 
it's ever my duty here to see that where my area is defined which I can present in the way I wish,
I spend sometime daily thru' certain physical work and turn my backyard as well as the front spaces into mini gardens with 
the neatly planted rose, jasmine, tulsi and certain decorative plants along with 
some vegetative plants all along,
The rose plants giving many beautiful flowers, 
The jasmine spreading it's too good fragrance alround, 
The tulsi giving a feeling of Godliness and medicinal values, 
The decorative plants helping to cool my eyes and
The vegetative plants meeting my part food requirement of the day

The area around equally creating an atmosphere of safety, serenity, coolness and a place of relaxation for any one 


With the Little Ones of the family 
actively participating in those activities from their young age surely making them learn the 
Sacred Lesson of life..
'How to love Mother Nature' 
By being as much possible closer to Her thru' such Noble work!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt 

Keyword:
GARDEN

2 comments: