Monday, August 20, 2018

THE 'EVER ON' TUSSLE FOREVER HAS THE 'SURPRISE IN STORE!'

The boy of 6+ from abroad was on his school vacation at his grandparents' home. There he was everywhere along with his grandma continuously teasing and opposing her and as usual she was into taking all that with a big smile..

That day morning after the boy's wash, the lady readied him and said,

"Dear, you have to say your prayer to God when I say!"

"No.. You are too religious. I don't want to do that!"

"What's wrong in being religious?"

"I believe in karma. Religion is next. Don't disturb me now. I'm making my Google Maps!"

"Heh, you do what you want. But the story says..."

"Your stories are not fully correct. Sometimes they are wrong!"

"How can you say that?"

"Your story says that when the boy said 'tiger' third time, his dad stopped looking back and the tiger ate away the boy!"

"Okay.. That's right only.. You should never say a lie!"

"But why the tiger left the dad? He never saw back to run away!"

"------"

"And the angel gave gold and silver axes for just saying.. 'Iron axe is mine!' So much money for saying that?"

"Okay, leave that. But praying to God for what you want is a must.. Else how do you get it?"

"I can search thru' Google and get what I want. God is not needed for that!"

"Not that getting.. Suppose you want to....."

"You are there to help me!"

"Dear.. You are becoming too much.. Listen to me and now say this prayer!"

"No.. Never!"

"Then, I won't talk to you!"

"No.. You should talk.. Say something.. Don't look at me like that!"

Thus went on endlessly the grandma grandson conversation for the day..

Whatever said and done, the lady never used to leave her hold and the little boy had no go in the end as he never, never wanted to really oppose her deep in his heart..

And all that talk's ultimate is.. The next moment, the boy was seen closing the eyes praying to the God in front saying what all his grandma taught him till then and nothing a bit less of it there..


Keywords: grandson, grandma, prayer

2 comments: