Friday, February 5, 2021

THUS SPEAKS THE CLOSENESS..


To the stranger on road on the smallest help received.. 
  • 'Oh! Many many thanks for the biggest help you gave me at this point of time. You are simply great and I can never find a person like you in my life who'll extend such help. God Bless you!’
To the distant friend on a small help received..
  • 'I'm very grateful to you dear, for the help you extended to me at this point of time. Don’t forget to call me when you come this side. Thanks a lot and best wishes!' 
To the neighbor on certain help received..
  • 'Thanks for the help given. You've done the required in time and came to our rescue. Nice of you!'
To the distant relative on a big help received..
  • 'I wanted this activity to be taken up and done by you and you did it. I'm happy!'
To the close friend on a bigger help received..
  • 'My dear! I was in real soup and I badly needed your help. Anyway I know, you'll do it whether I ask for it or not. At what stage is the matter?’
To the close relative on the biggest help received..
  • 'Yeah! You've done part of my job which I wanted to finish at this point of time. One minute.. Can you spend a couple of minutes and see that all these issues are brought to close?"
To the grown up son of 20s on a very important in-house work completed..
  • ‘Wait.. For the whole day, you've done only this much? You should have equally completed the other job too in this time. I expect you not to repeat this.. Take care!' 
Keyword: Closeness

12 comments:

  1. Funny and true. We take our close ones for granted and never appreciate enough for their help/work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye -opening and a sort of reality check !Its amusing but can not hide the lesson you have imparted Sir. From now onwards, I'll try to be more careful with my words to myself and my son, both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you Kokila.. Happy to receive such a great comment from famous Bloggers like you.. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
    2. Thank you sir for your generous words.. I am re-blogging this post at my blogspot site.. as a gentle reminder to watch out my words as well as thoughts!

      Delete
    3. Oh! That's interesting, Kokila! Thanks and Wishes!

      Delete
  3. A wonderful eye-opener... often we do so many things subconsciously... that we don't even realise many things we say or do! Loved reading the post sir :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that, Archana.. Hope my Posts create good interest in my Readers.. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  4. How True! That's exactly what I would tell my daughter, though I know that it shouldn't be the case. Yes, indeed need to re-frame the thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You again stressed the right point here, Somali.. Thanks for such an appreciative comment!

      Delete
  5. A simple yet a direct message to what you want to convey. As we get closer to a person we tend to take them for granted. It's time for us to watch our words at every instance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Dipali.. It's a satire that speaks of reverse talk as the relation becomes dearer.. It happens many times in our life.. A nice comment!

      Delete