It's sure a long, long journey in front.. But no go here.. The journey need to be performed.. That too steadily and safely.. And beyond again, I should sure reach the destination..
And that's equally my life here on the Earth this moment..
- Stops under shade may be comforting, alluring and interesting.. But I should optimize quickly, leave each stop as per plan and steadily continue the journey else precious time would be lost and I'll be late at my destination..
- Break-down stops are inevitable, the repairs have to be necessarily addressed and I should be equipped to carry these repairs on the spot without much disturbance to the plans in front and my journey thus need to continue steadily..
These are indirectly the basic issues of health, well being and feeling safe in my life.. And ever I should be prepared here to face them and steadily progress thru' towards my recovery..
- No doubt, rough paths, steep climbs, down slopes and sharp turns come up in the way.. Sometimes a turn means steering with a greater force.. Here, the speed would sure come down and further journey could continue only through stretching, care and attention with the vehicle in trim and extra good condition to face these hurdles..
These are the problems and difficulties of my life that come up sooner or later.. And I should ever equip myself both physically and psychologically to over come all these hurdles, stand to the situation and thus move on in my life..
- A good driver a few times may not be a good navigator and in addition may be an individual of bad temper.. One may drive well but should equally reach one's destination.. A constant look-out and observation alone makes one a good navigator and the rule bound driving forever will cool one's temper..
- Finally in spite of all the above care and discipline, God’s Grace alone truly makes one complete the journey safely and reach the destination..
Here too, the Universal Prayer offered to the Almighty at the end of each day of my life sure makes me the Complete Man ever fit to perform this Eternal Journey of Life steadily and safely!
Om sarve bhavantu sukhinah
Sarve santu niramayah
Sarve bhadrani pasyantu
Ma kashchit duhkha bhagbhavet
Om shantih shantih shantih!
May all be prosperous and happy
May all be free from illness
May all see what is spiritual uplifting
May no one suffer
Om peace, peace, peace!