Tuesday, June 29, 2021

THE TEN 'OPEN SECRETS' OF 'ONE ENTITY' EVER NEEDED IN LIFE!




The Ever Ruling Law..
  • Even the all lovable parents too show me the door if I don't start working and contributing soon my share!
Balanced Living..
  • The ever respected law of economics viz., Limited spending = Earning - Loan EMIs - Reasonable savings leaving off exigencies is often jeopardized with available soft loans and offers around indirectly pushing my limited spending to unlimited levels! 
Simple Maths..
  • A lakh remains huge if kept as lakh but is only a hundred-thousands when a thousand starts weighing light in my pocket! 
Choking Hazards.. 
  • Throwing a lavish party many times may look too funny and irresistible but indirectly it also means putting bundles into drain in time chocking the drain with filth overflowing all over! 
Costly Fun..
  • It may look funny betting coins in front making different sounds but such an addiction to fun soon makes bundles vanish from the safe silently! 
Effect of Fast Life.. 
  • Expanding at double the speed without checking this side and that side soon forces me to be constrained to half of that movement withou an exception! 
Fun with Figures.. 
  • Between the 'Intrinsic Worth' and the 'Fascination Price' I pay often, many small people no doubt, would be making a decent living which I need necessarily have to embrace in time if let myself go unchecked! 
Timely Pest Control..
  • When excess money is sensed, new relations would sure be defined and it's up to me how quickly I implement there, the effective Pest Control! 
Penny Wise, Pound.. 
  • Don’t spend part of money on improvement, pass that soon into hands who will misuse the total of it without an iota of doubt! 
Future Perils.. 
  • 'Retirement' means sure the second ‘Honeymoon’ over with the ‘Blazing Sun’ of new set of problems rising unless the 'Safety Net Umbrella' is kept ready!
Keyword: money

2 comments: