Monday, June 28, 2021

ULTIMATELY, IT'S MY CHOICE HERE; NONE ARE THE CAUSE!


Involve myself with an accumulating attitude gaining max everywhere
thru' oft repeated burst outs from my end like..

“Advised you so much to be careful but you've totally spoiled the show!”
“Don't believe there so much.. When you go closer, the ugly sure unfolds!”
“I do what I want.. Who's someone to advise me?”
“It's my hard earned money and why should I lose it?”
“All this's because of my neighbor.. I never like him!”
“I can't give away freely like that. People never turn up when you really need them!”
“What help? As if I've no work other than helping people!”

With a feeling in me that
Powers,
Facilities and
Recognition
Are given to me to
Rule
Gain and
Feel Proud

I ultimately lose myself to a life of emptiness 
Filled with confusion, dissatisfaction and unrest!

Involve myself with an helping attitude losing a bit here and there, thru' oft repeated actions from my end like..

Not pointing out others
Not doubting people,
Not expanding myself beyond,
Not becoming greedy of possessions,
Not hating any one,
Showing charity,
Being helpful to others

With a feeling in me that
Powers,
Facilities and
Recognition
to
Instill discipline
Get the work done and
Improve the quality of life around

I ultimately gain myself a life of wholesomeness
Filled with Poise, Contentment and Peace!

Keyword:
CHOICE

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Everything in our life is a reflection of the choices we make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very rightly said.. That's exactly the content of the Post.. Thanks & wishes!

      Delete