Saturday, April 10, 2021

I FOR 'I'.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?



Remains highly protective in Nature,
and
Never allows me go beyond a limit!

With this understanding, let me see what this 'I' can do to my life..

As the safety precautions were being demonstrated, the message goes therein asking the passengers to first have the oxygen mask on themselves and then only put it on the children with them.

Stressing the foremost importance of safeguarding the 'I', the core self of man as then alone, people around can be helped..

A philosophical elderly gentleman was discussing the subject of ‘Self(I)’ with his friend. He said,

“The ‘I’ with me can never see the happenings in front as they are!”

The bewildered friend queried,

"How can the normal ‘EYE’ not see the happenings in front?”

That's how, the self, 'I' is seen sometimes at base level..

A joke heard, the origin of which is unknown to me and the credit of that sure goes to it's Author of goes thus..

In a military regime, an Order orally heard from the highest Rank Official and passed through successive Ranks down the line when reaches bottom line conveys totally a meaning less message as at each hearing and repeating of the message by each Official, individual egos ( Meaning the 'I') continuously influence it without an exception..

My praise in respect of my child invariably goes that,

"My (Related to 'I') child is very intelligent; nothingness less!"

And I continue to hear the same around me constantly.. If that is the case, the average IQ level of humanity today should be towards 100%..

That's how the 'I' in me influences my talk all along..

That ‘I’ in me is
  • Highly protective in Nature,
  • Can't perceive the ‘Existence Around’ 100% as is and
  • Never allows me go beyond a limit so easily..
'Right Effort' from end continuously cleanses that 'I' of mine and makes it better and better..

Ultimately, it is God’s Grace alone that moves the 'I' to know

‘Who am I!’

When the ardent Aspirant knocked at the door of his Master, the Master asked,

“Who is that?”

“It's me (I)!”

The Aspirant answered..

“Me (I) means who?”

The Master asked..

“To Know that only, I am here!”

The Aspirant replied..

Finally to say..

The Great Saint for a question from the disciple what this 'I' is, said thus,

"A clay doll went down the mighty ocean to find it's depth, in the process slowly melted and got merged with the waters of the ocean and ultimately there were waters of ocean alone!"

The Ultimate phenomenon of 'I' merging with Cosmos!

I am participating in the Blogchatter A2Z Challenge 2021 starting on April 1st, 21 and this is my 9th Post in that context..

#BlogchatterA2Z - 2021

https://www.theblogchatter.com/

Keywords: I, #BlogchatterA2Z

2 comments: