Monday, November 12, 2018

DEAR TRUTH.. WHERE I CAN FIND YOU?

  • “Which of these is the right selection here? Let me find out all the details and keep a record. Later I can sort out these and work out the required. Worth doing this one time exercise at this point of time!” 
  • “What had gone wrong with the original plan? I was confident that everything was under control. Let me not leave these issues loose. Am sure I'll find a way out for the present confusion!” 
  • “Where did it go wrong? So strange.. I thought that everything was taken care.. No, I should find the end of this. I'll make a thorough search and get the required!” 
  • “When did this take place? I thought, everything was under control. God! It’s really a mess now.. No, I can't leave these matters like this. Let me find out the root cause here and set right matters once for all!” 
  • “Who might have done this? Any guess? I should never leave these matters as such. I've planned a meticulous way of locating the mischief monger in this case and I am straight into it!” 
  • “Why should it happen to me? I can’t understand the reason here. May be because there was too much delay in getting those 3 items. Any how, let me go into all the details here meticulously and work out a recovery plan.. I don’t want to leave this matter at this stage and relax!” 
  • “How much is this one important in life? This moment we may not know but soon it would be found out. I am planning to go there for a thorough search to find out each and everything. Let me do that and get back to you!” 
Thus go often around us the ways of Serious Quest and Investigations in life to know the ‘Exact!’

Here, the hold is never slackened till the issues are reasonably addressed and the aim is met. There alone lies a meaning to the life in front..

Let that Questioning/Investigation from Humans, Creatures and Plants around me be freely continued nonstop and let that be supported by me, in whatever way feasible..

Because..

The sum total of such Quests of living beings at any point of time on the earth is the requirement in the Universe at that moment

And

The Ultimate of each of such a Quest ever Zeroes down to the Exact!

The Great Man Proclaimed,

'If all Living Beings of the Universe stand in a queue as per their strengths, I forever wish to stand behind the last Tiniest One therein!'

Here comes my problem as I'm not that great to accept the last or zero position of non existence since I am an individual of certain worldly interest wherein such expressions around me come in the way my self gratification..

As such, these expressions around me necessarily need a control and that control broadly as much should be limited to

The minimum law bound attitude required in the situation

And

The point where my basic living and expressions are take care of..

Beyond that, control from my end is ever questioning the Divine Expressions around me only and never, never my one thousand and one hundred interpretations of mine therein..

Thus Respecting, Supporting and Safeguarding such a Quest around me along with my Questioning by the side alone ultimately lead me to Find and Establish..

'The Original Truth in the Universe!'

Keyword:
TRUTH

8 comments: