Tuesday, November 6, 2018

HAPPY DIWALI.. LET ME LIGHT 
THE LAMP OF NATURAL RIGHTFUL EXPRESSION 
IN THE HEART OF MY NEXT MAN!


Strangely that evening, 
my thoughts were running wild thus..
“If at all a meaning is to be there to my life, let me straight away remain supportive for a cause around me..

Why not set up a trust fund to help the poor? 
Why not open a counseling center and extend free advice and guidance for people in need?
Why not with donations from the well-to-do, open facilities to serve people in difficulty?”

Suddenly, my consciousness smiled and said, 
“Suppose that situation is not available to you at this point of time?”

I was amused and instantly retorted..
“What are you saying? 
The suffering in the world is a fact!”

And my consciousness just revealed then the never thought of fact with me.. 
“Don’t you try to search for this suffering in case this is not found around and in extreme case, may try to create something similar to extend your service and thus satisfy yourself?”

I was dumb stuck instantly at that the never thought revelation and my consciousness continued..
“Your energies are great in this age. Few times, this great energy will be misused by a few unscrupulous elements around you for their advantage if you are not attentive..

If you look at this point of action once again,
you sure find 
In your own close knit as well as extended families, 
At your workplace working with you and working around you and 
In the neighborhood next to your door and in your street.. 

Difficult people, 
People of disadvantage and 
People who can do better in their life if helped out a bit.. 

Are you sensitive to 
The legitimate needs of these people not met in their life forcing them adjust with what is given and thus are leading their life doing your daily chores? 

Why not on this Festive Day of Lights, 
LIGHT THE LAMP OF NATURAL RIGHTFUL EXPRESSION 
In the hearts of these people ever next to you and be blessed?”

Keywords:
DIWALI, LIGHT

8 comments:

  1. Happy Diwali.
    Noble thought.
    May such lamps be powered from within all human-beings.
    Then, there will be no darkness inside or outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Dr. Anita.. You said it very much right.. The task is ever next to me and I go on searching that in distance as in general I develop a contempt attitude with the ever familiar next ones.. Wish you and your family a Happy Diwali!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Diwali.
    Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rupam for the appreciation.. Wish you and your family a Happy Diwali!

      Delete
  3. This is a great discussion you have started through this post. Can we ever remove all difficulty and hardship from the society? I think as society becomes more prosperous, our idea of hardship changes from abject physical poverty to mental need. There is no doubt we need to work to remove tears from a hungry child, a helpless mother and a desperate father. Ideally, governments should do this, but we should play our part. At the same time, if we are honest with our actions in the society many of the problems become solved easily. But that is easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abhijit for sharing such right knowledge on these Pages thru' this valuable comment.. The last line said by you sure takes out many evils around us except those which come in the way of my permitted self interested actions wherein I prefer myself alone more than my next man.. If I can look at that point and try to sacrifice whole heartedly from my end a part of my so called the legitimate right to help out the distressed next to me, sure there comes up a greater change to my environment.. Saying this is easy but doing is not so unless I lose naturally certain level of interest in the worldly matters I pursue around me which the Almighty alone should Grace on me with such knowledge.. A nice comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete
  4. Suffering is a fact of life but we can do so much to light the lamp of hope and happiness in people's lives if we take a bit of effort. Very noble thought sir. Oh and Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation on the Post, Vaisakhi.. Yes.. We can always help others wholeheartedly within our limits.. A nice comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete